Tazz vs Green Day

Whatsername868

Hah, that's amusing. If they did fight, Green Day'd get their asses kicked.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno - I can't imagine GD doing something like that cos they're nice guys really... on the other hand- if they were high/drunk at the time, who knows!

I was expecting taz as in the cartoon dude as well! :(

...well it seems like a Tre thing (back then)

but for the rest of the guys, no

yeah tre would have done that my sisters tutor was at a party tre was at and he tried to fight him for bumping into him on accident and this guy is like 6'2 true story. .. . but he wont tell how to get a hold of tre :down: haha

Who is that sad git ?

Is that his only claim to fame or what ?

He's a ring-side announcer for a wrestling show...Smackdown, I think?

It sounds like he's exaggurating a bit. Whatever.

I have no idea who that "Tazz" bastard is, but I think he's lying through his arse.

me neither

If it is true, it's awesome Tre didn't back down just because the guy was 3 times his size.

He's a ring-side announcer for a wrestling show...Smackdown, I think?

It sounds like he's exaggurating a bit. Whatever.

I was under the impression he's a wrestler? Or at least was at some point. As is/was Tommy Dreamer.

That was mildly entertaining, but probably a bunch of lies.

I was under the impression he's a wrestler? Or at least was at some point. As is/was Tommy Dreamer.

That was mildly entertaining, but probably a bunch of lies.

Yeah, he was a wrestler at some point. But now he's just an announcer who very rarely gets into the ring. I don't remember what happened to Tommy Dreamer.

Well, he's probably trying to look like a hero of some sort, might as well let him have his fun.

i don't think green day are that snobby, well i haven't really met them, but i heard they were really nice.

i think they were talking about tre then cause billie never did have green hair, did he? or at least i think he didn't. I doubt they were screaming "Do you know who we are?" at a poor girl. that guy has his head up his ass WAY too much. :lol: i half expected green day in cartoon form fighting with Tazz the Tazmanian (sp?) Devil :happy: or that Warner Bros was sewing them :(

who knows, maybe that Tazz story is true. Green Day was probably wasted :P. but also, i think that that Tazz guy was talking about Billie. he wasn't sure if he had green or blue hair, then the other guy said, "probably green" or something like that. then other guy probably just figured it was green because the band is called, "Green Day". i can picture Billie Joe saying, "Maybe you should mind your fucking business." Eh?

That was mildly entertaining. Even if it is true, I really can't see any of them cussing out a fan. I think that guy was probably exaggerating a bit.

It sounds more like Billie to me, the guy probably got the hair confused, Wether it was Billie or Tre neither of them would back down from a fight no matter how big the guy was. I also have the strangest feeling Billie, Tre, and Mike could kick that guys ass.

hahaha. thats cool. i have no doubt that its true. that wouldve been so funny if they fought.

I also have the strangest feeling Billie, Tre, and Mike could kick that guys ass.

sorry but i dont think a 5' 7" stoner would be able to beat up a professional wrestler lol.

hahaha. thats cool. i have no doubt that its true. that wouldve been so funny if they fought.

sorry but i dont think a 5' 7" stoner would be able to beat up a professional wrestler lol.

i was thinking the same thing, tazz is a really strong guy

Archived