Tazz vs Green Day

Whatsername868

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt Green Day would be stupid enough to be rude to a 16 year old fan. Let alone try and get into a fight with Tazz.

It's probably true, I've heard similar stories like this when they were younger...I doubt they would do that like now though but back in the day....I make them sound old :lol:

the fighting parts probably true, but I doubt the yelling at the 16 year old fan is.

I was disappointed because I was expecting that crazy little tasmanian dude from the Warner Bros cartoons.

I have no clue who that other pillock is.

I was disappointed because I was expecting that crazy little tasmanian dude from the Warner Bros cartoons.

So was I :(

Same here :(

I don't think that's true, but I could still see it happening. I don't know.

I have no idea who that "Tazz" bastard is, but I think he's lying through his arse.

who makes a video about that?

"hey dude I have a camera, tell that story so we can put it up on youtube"

please.

and whats with the logo in the corner?

yea its just some bastard trying to get fame and get all the GD fans' panties bunched up

Haha, the comments are hilarious. And I agree with most of them at one point; Tazz would kick Green Day's arses, there's no doubt about that. But I don't think GD would yell at a 16 year old fan. Unless they were completly wasted..

I don´t know.

I love tazz, but it´s a cartoon. And I love Green Day

I think we can´t put to fight a cartoon with a real group

If I could only make out what the 'brutha' said I would be more amuzed

I found this to be just as amuzing : shoes

yeah it's true., i've seen that video before. remember green day back then were still kids and they were most likely drunk or somehting when they cussed that girl out

I don´t know.

Hehe, did you watch it?

I don´t know.

:lol: Did you even watch it?

yeah it's true., i've seen that video before. remember green day back then were still kids and they were most likely drunk or somehting when they cussed that girl out

yea that guy was saying stuff about "that little guy with green hair" obviously meaning Tre and it was prolly around the Dookie era and they were touring in Florida

I don't think it's real at all, I've seen other videos like that on youtube before. It's just idiots with a camera. And it doesn't exactly take a rocket science to know that Tre is short and used to have green hair.

i can't see any of them just going and abusing a girl for no reason, doesn't seem like them.

yea that guy was saying stuff about "that little guy with green hair" obviously meaning Tre and it was prolly around the Dookie era and they were touring in Florida

yeah i thought it would be around the dookie era or something like that

...well it seems like a Tre thing (back then)

but for the rest of the guys, no

i can't see any of them just going and abusing a girl for no reason, doesn't seem like them.

Archived