The green day Show

Simmy

Do you think it would work??? it would probley b funny they could invite peopel like paris hilton and mock the fuck out of her and she wouldnt notice but then again would it work?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see Green Day as the type who would really mock people. They don't even name names of people they hate in interviews anymore.

Nah cause if it airs they cant do dirty stuff or say the "bad" words that get beeped out on tv.

No, I don't think they will.

Don't think they'd be all that good at chat show hosts either.

They'd probably spend the whole of interviews talking to eachother and be totally oblivious that an A-List celebrity (sp?) is sitting in front of them waiting for questions and criticism to be thrown at them.

It's a pretty lame idea. I'd rather see Paris and Nicole doing a political talk show.

I don't see Green Day as the type who would really mock people. They don't even name names of people they hate in interviews anymore.

same here.

and i noticed that too... oh i miss the day when they were evil kinda band..

hmm... if Green Day do that, then everyone will have the right to call them "totaly sellouts".

^^ From up her arse presumably.

:lol:

It would be a shit idea, damn you to hell for ever thinking of it, and damn you even more for posting about it.

I see them more as muscial entertainers, rather than talk show hosts.

I perfer to see them being interviewed than I think being the interviewers.

It's a pretty lame idea. I'd rather see Paris and Nicole doing a political talk show.

buwhahaha that be the funniest thing ever!

same here.

and i noticed that too... oh i miss the day when they were evil kinda band..

I miss that too. :/

meh... I don't really like the idea. They are musicians, and I'd rather them be in the studio making music.

meh... I don't really like the idea. They are musicians, and I'd rather them be in the studio making music.

Me too^ :)

hmm... if Green Day do that, then everyone will have the right to call them "totaly sellouts".

They don't really care if they have the right to or not; people call them sellouts anyway.

in about 2 minutes into the show, Tre would be humping the floor. It would be a disaster of a talk show (but fun for us)

in about 2 minutes into the show, Tre would be humping the floor. It would be a disaster of a talk show (but fun for us)

I think so too,it would be areally disaster and funny at the same time.

It's an awful idea. They don't seem like the kind of guys that are interested in hearing what other people have to say.

It's an awful idea. They don't seem like the kind of guys that are interested in hearing what other people have to say.

yeah, I agree.... :dry:

Archived