which song would represent green day best?

Hugo?

If you had to pick one song as the one that symbols green days music the most which one would that be?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't really understand the question, every song they've written is by them and so represents them, can you explain some more please?

i don't really understand the question, every song they've written is by them and so represents them, can you explain some more please?

i mean.. green day has a lot of songs and no one is like the other. If someone asks you: "what music is green day" and you have to send a song to explain. What song would that be?

oh right, i would probably choose Welcome To Paradise, its classic Green Day.

Welcome to paradise is a good choice but i also think holiday aswell because it is a really lively and upbeat tune. and its about having fun and thats what greenday mean to me

Longview... or Basket Case... or Jesus of Suburbia... hmm... that's the only i can think right now.

i will come again.

anyway, that's a very good question . really.

walking contradiction, but that might be cos i've had it in my hea all day

:blink: i dont get it

well your type is just to complain about peoples topics so im not surprised you dont understand..

great comments everyone..i would go for welcome to paradise i think! :thumbsup:

I would go with Minority, it's Green Day philosophy crystallized - strong, but not harsh, the voice of a defiant heart. It's battle-poetry for the one nation of under dogs, it's one light and one mind - it arms itself for the cynical, soul-sapping world, and still leaves that heart wide open.

Guest Quietus

I think Reject. No matter what they do, they are rejects. First from the mainstream, now from Gilman. It makes sense. At first I would say Minority, but since they are so big right now, it doesn't seem like that would fit them.

welcome to paradise and longview. everytime i think longview, i think of the younger green day becoming huge in the world.

Basket Case or Holiday for their melodies

Green Day, unlike most bands out there today, have unforgettable melodies. tunes that you can never get out of your head. And I think those two songs can show it. Also those two songs are huge around the world and one symbolizes Green Day's old roots and one symbolizes they're attitude today.

Archived