Jason White & Jason Freese Pictures

Shadowiegirl

• 2 weeks later...

fb74f918af2f11e397b912fffcd0f08d_8.jpg

Not that great a picture but I saw Jason White play with his new band "California" at Bottom of the Hill tonight. Spoke to him a bit after about other bands he's been in a music in general. Super humble guy.

fb74f918af2f11e397b912fffcd0f08d_8.jpg

Not that great a picture but I saw Jason White play with his new band "California" at Bottom of the Hill tonight. Spoke to him a bit after about other bands he's been in a music in general. Super humble guy.

what? YOU MET JASON........ OMG JASON ...

Classic Jason Ass

Chino+Horde.jpg

and Big Cat Action

135228_4788440478103_1666911892_o.jpg?w=

must i say, like erryone else says that colin makes the funniest faces... but Jase Though.

Yeah I did! I heard about the show via the Big Cats twitter page a few hours before.

The show was not packed by any means, it was pretty chill. His band played 2nd out of 3. During and after the show he was just hanging out with some friends on the left wall near the stage. No one was really coming up to him or anything. After he played I just went over and said hi. He seemed very down to earth and friendly. He seemed surprised and excited that I had heard about the show through his Little Rock band, then asked my name. Seemed to be in a good mood. I didn't talk Green Day with him, I was mostly curious about this new band (he said this was their first official show and they would probably put something out down the road.) I also chatted with him about The Replacements, because, like him, I am a huge fan, so there was that commonality there.

Only Green Day thing: As we were talking he was packing up his messenger bag. When he closed it up, there was a AI Heart Hand grenade patch on the front. That was cool!

omg... i'm having lady boners... i'm a massive JW fan... but i live on the other side of the country unfortunately :( Jason, his new band and the Big Cats HAVE to play in at least Philly, Scranton or Jersey...

omg... i'm having lady boners... i'm a massive JW fan... but i live on the other side of the country unfortunately :( Jason, his new band and the Big Cats HAVE to play in at least Philly, Scranton or Jersey...

Try living in the UK...

• Like 1

e_Austin006.jpg

Probably seen before... and yeah missminority182, it is much worse, but flying out for Soundwave was worth it :)

• Like 1