Jason White & Jason Freese Pictures

Shadowiegirl

No, unfortunately it's not mine. I found it on instagram, I thought I'd put the credit on... I'll fix it now.

it's cool nonetheless. Jason needs to sign more stuff :lol:

10311022_769122549799035_1769592910_n.jp

@ryanreliable on instagram

ha! That is my friend Ryan's signed record. We went to that Avengers / California show in SF Friday night together. We were both curious as to the origins of this Single because there doesn't appear to be much about it online, other than it was for "vinyl appreciation" on Max Records a few years back. Apparently Jason recorded it in Berkeley with Colin Brooks (The Big Cats) on drums and someone else on bass, on a whim. Cool!

• Like 1

ha! That is my friend Ryan's signed record. We went to that Avengers / California show in SF Friday night together. We were both curious as to the origins of this Single because there doesn't appear to be much about it online, other than it was for "vinyl appreciation" on Max Records a few years back. Apparently Jason recorded it in Berkeley with Colin Brooks (The Big Cats) on drums and someone else on bass, on a whim. Cool!

i didn't know Colin recorded with Jason on that 45. i wish California and the Big Cats toured though. Great openers for GD.

Mega jealous that he got his signed. I have the 45, got it direct from Max Recordings (owned by Burt of The Big Cats) It was released 2010 and is on itunes too I believe.

• Like 1

Mega jealous that he got his signed. I have the 45, got it direct from Max Recordings (owned by Burt of The Big Cats) It was released 2010 and is on itunes too I believe.

Yeah, I have it too. It's a great one.

time for me to hunt Jason down, and sign something :lol: mr floof can't contain his shit

i bought a pickguard signed by jason and gave it to my sister. (she loves JW as well)

10414049_871172849566187_166243602_n.jpg

mariachidivas

57 minutes ago

Me with friends and amazing musicians Josh Freeze (Sting) and Jason Freese (Green Day) #mariachidivasdecindyshea #mariachidivas #cindyshea #joshfreese #jasonfreese #sting #greenday #stanfreese #grammywinners #grammyawardwinning

I have 2 theories on that. 1. His ears were too hot. 2. Sonny is going through the hair pulling stage and tiny fingers tangle too easily in the Floofzilla's mane.

• Like 1

I have 2 theories on that. 1. His ears were too hot. 2. Sonny is going through the hair pulling stage and tiny fingers tangle too easily in the Floofzilla's mane.

Aww Sonny :wub: but i bet Sonny will be floofy like dad. :lol: