Green Day with Other Celebrities

Shadowiegirl

I missed Wetten, Dass...? back then... I would've video-taped it :blush:

this was your first post and you're here since november 2007? that's kinda weird ^^ :happy:

Yes, I know :blush: - i wasn't sure whether you all can understand me, because my english is not so well. It's just my bad "School-English" :D

I hope you will understand me in the next time.... maybe i post more :D

The photos are from "Wetten Dass" in Mannheim - it's a show in germany -. I come from germany, so i know it :happy:

They played "Wake Me Up When September Ends". Madonna was there too, so they met. :)

10x for the info :happy:

• 1 month later...

I love Billie in this pic) even though he looks a bit ?? IDK, sad? unhappy ?, disturbed maybe about something, or IDK??

201931_2006-09-24_-_Rehearsals_at_t.jpg

xoxoxoTLove

Thank you. I love it too. No matter what , I think he takes great pics.

I love every pic that shows true emotion.

xoxoxoTLovesBillie Joe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
In the last one are MCR wearing Green Day shirts? :blink:

yep it was the san fransisco recording arts awards and my chem where on tour with green day so the came

It's weird to see Billie and Justin in the same picture--- considering Billie's dislike of him and N'Sync.

sorry for the small pictures:

(with Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Justin Timberlake)

bscap453.jpg

bscap452.jpg

bscap450.jpg

bscap451.jpg

Oh man, I saw that show, and my impression in watching was that both Cameron and Justin were very rude.

They were rude to my man Billie, I didn't really notice if they were to Tre and Mike, but I will always remember some intentional shit that I saw little Cameron do.

I know it sounds funny maybe, but honestly, Cameron can eat shit for being so disrespectful to Billie Joe as far as I'm concerned.

I feel mean saying that, but I just know what I saw. Just in case, it may have not been this particular night, but It was when Billie happened to be on when Justin and Cameron were on also. haha Welll DUH ) sorry

xoxoxTLovesBILLIE JOE

Oh man, I saw that show, and my impression in watching was that both Cameron and Justin were very rude.

They were rude to my man Billie, I didn't really notice if they were to Tre and Mike, but I will always remember some intentional shit that I saw little Cameron do.

I know it sounds funny maybe, but honestly, Cameron can eat shit for being so disrespectful to Billie Joe as far as I'm concerned.

I feel mean saying that, but I just know what I saw. Just in case, it may have not been this particular night, but It was when Billie happened to be on when Justin and Cameron were on also. haha Welll DUH ) sorry

xoxoxTLovesBILLIE JOE

What did she do?

It's weird to see Billie and Justin in the same picture--- considering Billie's dislike of him and N'Sync.

sorry for the small pictures:

(with Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Justin Timberlake) http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/vessy_/bscap453.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/vessy_/bscap452.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/vessy_/bscap450.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/vessy_/bscap451.jpg

hey i havent seen that show, is it in the download section?

corection; i checked in the download links,but i only found the small clips of the promo of the show.

anyone?

What did she do?

Well, you would have to determine what you think, then can we talk?

But it seemed to be intentionally set up. At the end of the show, Cameron goes over to Billie or gets his attention, and

when he goes to lean in to listen to her she runs off. That in itself doesn't sound too bad, but it was how she did it. I think she/ whoever are jealous and of course we know why they would be, Oh YEAH , but in a nutshell I think she wanted to make him look arrogant and dumb. OH I just know, and Cameron you aren't as HOT as you think, big deal you are an actress...Yikes PHEW ...spit on the ground , LMAO

I have to see it again, but I remember thinking what a witch, and that was just a shitty thing to do, and HOW DARE HER...

I'm not kidding, her scuzzy lil ass treating Billie like she did, I mean it , haha I am getting pissed as I type.

xoxoTLovesBillie Joe

Well, you would have to determine what you think, then can we talk?

But it seemed to be intentionally set up. At the end of the show, Cameron goes over to Billie or gets his attention, and

when he goes to lean in to listen to her she runs off. That in itself doesn't sound too bad, but it was how she did it. I think she/ whoever are jealous and of course we know why they would be, Oh YEAH , but in a nutshell I think she wanted to make him look arrogant and dumb. OH I just know, and Cameron you aren't as HOT as you think, big deal you are an actress...Yikes PHEW ...spit on the ground , LMAO

I have to see it again, but I remember thinking what a witch, and that was just a shitty thing to do, and HOW DARE HER...

I'm not kidding, her scuzzy lil ass treating Billie like she did, I mean it , haha I am getting pissed as I type.

xoxoTLovesBillie Joe

Ah ok. I never saw it and can't find that particular scene anywhere, so I'll just go by your recap. What a cow, haha. Thanks for explaining.

Ah ok. I never saw it and can't find that particular scene anywhere, so I'll just go by your recap. What a cow, haha. Thanks for explaining.

Thank you for trusting my perspective of character that I observed in Cameron Diaz during the shooting of that show.

In which was, in my opinion very disheartening and showed a lack of professionalism on her part in regards to respectful or even tactful behavior towards

"The Musical Guest" Billie Joe of "Green Day" (along with Mike and Tre), considering that "She" was, I believe " GUEST HOST" that evening.

I found myself righteously indignant towards her for that, for hell Yeah, that's Billie Joe.... xoxoxTLovesBillie Joe :wub:

• 2 months later...

normal_kidschoice.jpg

woah i never thought that the only 2 decent disney channel stars would meet my 3rd favorite punk rocker.

Edited by giantbbtstraw789