Mike Dirnt

Shadowiegirl

This is a thread to post pictures of Mike Dirnt

There's a few basic rules you are asked to follow.

1. Don't post pictures over 600 pixels wide with their img tags so the pictures dont stretch the board.

2. Don't quote img tags when quoting a picture so the same picture isn't posted over and over again.

3. Don't hyperlink the pictures. Meaning, unless they are a thumbnail, they should NOT be clickable.

4. Don't post more than 15 pictures a day in this thread. It helps control the flow of the thread and ensures that no one person is taking up a single page all to them self.

5. No naked pictures - they will be removed. Show some restraint due to the young age of some of the forum members.

IMPORTANT:

Family Member Picture Privacy Policy: Please do not post pictures of any of Green Day’s family members/girlfriends unless they are official publicity photos. This means no paparazzi photos and no personal photos. Even if one of the guys is in the paparazzi or personal photos, they are not allowed. If the photos are not taken explicitly for the public and approved by the band for the public, they cannot be posted in the picture threads or used on the forum in any form. Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre are fairly private people. We need to respect their privacy and the privacy of their family members. This forum is dedicated to Green Day, not their families. Pictures of their kids/girlfriends/wives/brothers/sisters/parents/etc should not be posted all over the place. Please do not exploit the band.

Exception to Family Member Picture Privacy Policy: If the family member or girlfriend is involved in an event or the band has given permission to post the specific picture(s) of the person, they may be posted on the forum. BUT, they can only be posted in appropriate threads. The picture(s) cannot be posted at random in the thread for the band member the family member is related to if they do not have that band member with them.

Example: A picture of Adrienne alone cannot be posted in Billie’s thread. If the picture was taken for an Adeline Street event, the picture may be posted in the news thread for that event, if there is one. If someone is looking for that specific picture at some point and requests it in the Picture Request Thread, the picture may be posted in there.

Requests for personal or paparazzi pictures (non-publicity pictures) of their kids, girlfriends, wives, brothers, sisters, parents, etc may not be made.

If you break this policy, you will receive a warning. This is your verbal warning on the matter.

This means no posting pictures from their family members' Facebooks or other sites you might get personal family photos from. If the photo does not come from a public event or something else the band has approved, don't post it.

If you have any questions, make sure to read the FAQ. If you still need help, feel free to PM someone on the moderating team.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IPB Image

I like this one with Mike in Sydney doing the Sydney Harber Walk

I might be doing that in September when I go to Sydney! :D

Yes,I would really apreciate it :)

k here they are:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

i can't remember what rehersal these were from.... i think maybe the 2005grammys :whistling:

Archived