green day got fucked over

ArmatageShanks39

yeah that's fucked up alright...Green Day should have been top 5, or at lease top 10...c'mon now..gives the guys some fucking credit.......the deserve it..damnit...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok yeah that REALLY fucking pisses me off when Black Eyed Peas are on there, and no Green Day. Atleast Green Day has talent, and we all know that. We don't need a fucking list that some dumb-ass crack head that got ahold of the wrong stuff made up. AND THE RAMONES AREN'T EVEN ON THERE?!?!

Ok, the world is fucked up. I'm done now.

green day shouldnt be on there really, but if BEP are on there then green day definatley deserve to be! Corrr!

The kinks why the hell are they so low?!!

Man!

Hhaha atleast slayer are on there.

Guys this is a useless chart, don't bother...

A lot of the bands I expected to be in there are, but at the wrong positions.

stupid lists made by ppl who think that blck eyed peas are rock...

That is bullshit. There are some bands that are not even rock.They need to bring that back to my cat's ass.

^ i agree, just beacause everyone has different tastes and everyone has different top 100 best rock bands..

4.--Why do any of you give a flying fuck what a list says? They're arranged by morons. :blink:

Honestly, I don't care. It's a list. Means nothing. Who cares?

We get it already, the Black Eyed Peas aren't rock. Anyone could make a top 100 list and use whatever bands they liked, that doesn't mean that it's worth anything. Seriously, who cares? You know that Green Day deserve to be on there if it was a real countdown list, but it's obviously not that important anyways.

Guest jesus of suburbia25

What the fuck... Black Eyed Peas in the 100st greatest rock bands??? They are hip hop. Who ever made that list is really great dumbass. And Green Day should at least end in the top 30, even the ramones are not in the list. This so much shit!

Can we let this die now?

People have been repeating "wtf?black eyed peas are there! there are not rock"

I know Ive been doing it.

Its just a countdown. A really fucked up countdown.

Ok I agree with Led Zeppelin being #1, there's no doubt about that.

but c'mon, Audioslave? Coldplay? Black Eyed Peas? Stone Temple Pilots that High!? Bob marley that high?

And Look at Nirvana and the Chili Peppers for as great as they are, they are only 41 and 50.

FUCK BLACK EYED PEAS ,THERE NOT A BAND ITS A GROUP, THEY DON'T MAKE MUSIC OF THERE OWN.

Whoever made that ha a mixed up oppinion of generes.

But, its only thier opinion.

And I personally dont think U2 shoud of got 48/50 for live performance, they are terrible live. And The Sex Pistols and The Who should be higher.

No freaking Doubt got on here but not Green Day?? wtf?

Black Eyed Peas??? The Bee Gees? Ok, my dad plays the Bee Gees non-stop in the car and I can tell you right now they are pop/disco whatever. Not rock

That's shit

that is HUGE SHIT!!! i hate when people say the black eyed peas are a band!

holy crap! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?????!!!!!!!!!

holy crap! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?????!!!!!!!!!

Calm down with the exclamation marks, its only an individuals opinion.

i thought a bunch of people make it up, you guys wait here, i will go kill those mother fuckers and make them pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like the exclamation marks, and it is total bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!

are you guys seriously gonna believe what some stupid website posts?

seriously, just shut up. It's just some website written by some group of people whom no one has ever heard of. This isn't a large scale list. It's just a couple guys' opinions.

everyone living right now, knows that Green Day is the band thats on top of the world. Dont get your panties all up in a bunch over this piece of shit.

There will never be an official 100 greatest rock bands of all time, because time hasn't stopped yet. There have been great bands in the past, but that doesnt mean that a band 20 years from now cant top that.

Look at the bands on there. Think about how long they were around, when they were around, influence, and how much stuff they sold.

Look at the top ten. Bands like Led Zep, the Beatles, Floyd, and Hendrix. They did new stuff for their time, thus making a higher fanbase.

look at this. green days not on it. the 100 greatest rock bands of all time my ass.

http://www.avrev.com/bands/

seriously, you know its a bunch of crap when coldplay and the black eyes pees are on it to begin with. theyre not even rock

OK, this is the sort of thing that makes me wanna go on a murderous rampage! Black Eyed Peas? WTF?!? :verymad:

most of them deserve to be on the list - but so do Green Day!!

This is crap

those lists don't really matter.

they're a group of nerd's opinions.

if they want to think BEB is rock, let 'em.

but, someone should go over there, wack them across the head.

Nirvana should have been higher.

Black Eyed Peas aren't rock, they're shit.

And Coldplay sucks too.

Nirvana should have been higher, too. 50? Pshh.

Oh no. No. No. NO. Green Day isn't on every frivolent top whatever or best whatever list. What has the world come to?

I don't if Green Day "should" be on that list. That list should have included only legendary bands, and Green Day is not one, yet.

But I can't understand why are The Black Eyed Peas and Coldplay there.

Archived