green day got fucked over

ArmatageShanks39

You guys are being stupid.

It wasn't rock bands. It was bands, no matter what genre they were.

Title: AVRev.com’s Top Ten Rock Bands of All Time.

That's exactly what the title says at the beginning. However, if you open the window, it says up top the greatest bands...whatever.

How the fuck did the Dixie Chicks get ahead of The Clash?!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is sad on several levels.

I know! What the fuck?

Blacked Eyed Peas aren't even rock!

wtf jackson5, dixie chicks, black eyed peas, audioslave

Y THE HELL ISNT GREEN DAY ON THE FUCKING LIST!!!!!!!!

holy shit!! some of those bands I don't even know. No doubt? The Black Eyed Peas? since when did the black eyed peas become "rock"? or a band? they don't play instruments, so they're a "group". :dry:

edit: it does say at the top of the page that it was the best "rock" bands. and...wait, the Jackson Five is on there?! The dixie chicks ahead of the clash? What The Fuck?

Title: AVRev.com’s Top Ten Rock Bands of All Time.

That's exactly what the title says at the beginning. However, if you open the window, it says up top the greatest bands...whatever.

Bands That Never Got Considered

It was a tough job to assemble the list of bands for consideration. It was essential that bands from the early days of the 1950s through today’s most popular acts were considered. We looked for diversity in genre and type. We included bands that were reggae, electronic, strong country/crossover and beyond. We did not consider individual artists such as Elvis or Michael Jackson, because this is an exercise in looking at the best bands. In the event an artist was associated with a stable band, judges were instructed to only consider his or her work with that band. An act like Prince and the Revolution was aided in that category, since “the artist formerly known as a vegan symbol record company slave” isn’t being judged.

who cares!!? As long as we GDC members know that they're great and that they rock!

I can't believe this thread is still going. You all know if it was an official list instead of one someone made off the tops of their heads, Green Day would be on it.

I can't believe this thread is still going. You all know if it was an official list instead of one someone made off the tops of their heads, Green Day would be on it.

Thank you!!!!

I was lookin at the list And i seen that Green day wasn't on it, how come , are a best band that out there now. Well the Black Eyed Peas are on the list , they souldn't be on it.

I not like the list at all.

i can't believe Green Day is not on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is sad on several levels.

I know! What the fuck?

that upset me most. And bloody black eyed peas? what a load of crap!

that upset me most. And bloody black eyed peas? what a load of crap!

that list must be fake, and if it's not i will kill my sister :happy:

that list must be fake, and if it's not i will kill my sister :happy:

kill your sister? thats pretty heavy! im sure she didnt mean it, whatever it was!

:huh:

Beastie Boys above Nirvana?? And the Dixie Chicks are on there!!! :down:

Green Day did get fucked over, were these guys on crack when they wrote the list?

People like Bon Jovi and Black Eyed Peas don't deserve to be on here, and half of these either I haven't heard of or aren't even rock!!

Archived