Vote for Green Day for the '06 Video Music Awards

Doll Parts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ It seems that lots of us share the IP with somebody else. :rolleyes:

yeah....get of my IP!!!! jk....to bad....we can't help Green Day..damnit!!!! for all the things they do...well ok yeah...and we can't do one thing out of the ordinary?!?

^ It seems that lots of us share the IP with somebody else. :rolleyes:

millions of people share the same IP because the use an internet service that only provides one.

If it tells you that you already voted, and you didn't, then you obviously have one of those proxy IP's, and there's nothing you would be able to do. Go to a computer that doesn't use the same internet as you.

There's no point in each of you saying you can't vote, nothing we can do about it.

They're up for an award....again?...Seriously....this is just overkill. Here's a suggestion...release a crap ass album....say it's the best thing since sliced bread...and THEN release the good stuff. They've seriously been nominated for way too many things in the past 2 years.

And since when was success a bad thing? Sure, the American Idiot era might be over but if they're still getting awards than that proves just how great of an album it was.

They're up for an award....again?...Seriously....this is just overkill. They've seriously been nominated for way too many things in the past 2 years.

so who gives a fuck...its a great album.....get over it...

It's not working for me either. I'm not sure what's going on.

ditto

They're up for an award....again?...Seriously....this is just overkill. Here's a suggestion...release a crap ass album....say it's the best thing since sliced bread...and THEN release the good stuff. They've seriously been nominated for way too many things in the past 2 years.

Yeah, too right!

I second!

I finally got it to work for me. I deleted the cookies on both of my computers and now it works. If you have multiple computers you could try that and see if it works.

Maybe you cant vote because you live in another country other than the USA?

Just a random # in the catagories you dont care about....thats what I did

Yeah, too right!

I second!

If you're not behind a proxy and it still doesn't work for you, try deleting your cookies. I did that and it finally showed the list, but now I feel stupid because I can't figure out how to vote.

for some reason I cant vote

how do I vote?

I click on the song name and it brings up some Superman trailer on mtv overdrive.

then I click my age range and it says I voted

stupid mtv

help me someone

i cant vote

i didnt realise that after saying your age category that u then vote before clicking to go on

it wont let me vote!!!!!! and i have mucked around with cookies etc and still no

okay no its fucked up

do i delete ALL the cookies?

Archived