Green Day appear twice.

Warning__

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Green Day? I dunno, those songs rock, but I didn't need to see a list to know what they were about.

Personally I'm proud of them for making the list. Masterbation rocks, its safe, who better than yourself knows what works for you and you know you'll still be there for yourself in the morning. :D

Its really interesting to see them in wikipedia , in a sence that their in a list reffering to masturbation of cource the infamous longview, and all by myself

Personally I'm proud of them for making the list. Masterbation rocks, its safe, who better than yourself knows what works for you and you know you'll still be there for yourself in the morning. :D

^ hahaha. :lol: i must admit you have a point... :lol::lol:

i hate it when people say Longview is a song just about masturbation, just because it mentions it once, and ok the chorus is a little suggestive - but i hate it when people say that green day wrote loads of songs about masturbation - they didn't! like that guy on BIAB...

Guest Quietus

i hate it when people say Longview is a song just about masturbation, just because it mentions it once, and ok the chorus is a little suggestive - but i hate it when people say that green day wrote loads of songs about masturbation - they didn't! like that guy on BIAB...

Well it is pretty much about being bored and masturbation is in there. It shouldn't bug you so much, let people say what they will.

well,let's say the first three green day albums are all about masturbation and gilrs....surprise surprise!!

eh, they didn't actually wrote really a lot of masturbation songs....

not exactly about masturbations at all but they wrote a lot of songs that includes having sex and having a girl friend and breaking up with girls and stuff

Why the fuck do we care?

It's bloody obvious what the lyrics are about.

not every song or every album is about the same thing: you can't compare Kerplunk with american Idiot for example

I never said they were the same.

I just think people need to get over the fact that Green Day's lyrics were sometimes "naughty".

They were young back then, so it's expected of them to write naughty thing.

I didn't say all young bands do.

Green Day did .. kinda .. sometimes. :eyebrows:

^^ Lol, someone's seriously loving that smiley today aren't they! :eyebrows:

For some reason yes. :eyebrows:

Better stop before I get e-yelled at by a mod.

um I think masturbation means like being bored, lonley and have nothing better to do (at least in longview)

I don't think like they were "oh yeah masturbation, pipi, vagina"

Archived