Green Day Backmasking?

catholichornet

I dont think they intended on doing that.It just happens to sound like that when you play it backwards.It's just a coincidence.

agreed.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ yeah i don't see Green Day listed. Either someone edited it and took them out or all the people that posted on this thread were imagining things.

i cant find green day anywhere like its not there :(

thats because somebody with a wikipedia account deleted it :) (not me i dont have one) thats why i dont like wikipedia you an just edit a random aritcle anyway it used to be ther i saw it a while back

i cant find green day anywhere like its not there :(

yeah i can't find them either. ):

I tried out a couple of green day ones. They were all fake to me. My cousin found a pretty convincing one in Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap- AC/DC though.

I tried out a couple of green day ones. They were all fake to me. My cousin found a pretty convincing one in Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap- AC/DC though.

what did she/he find?

i couldn't find green day on the list, so can someone like copy and paste the song and messages on here and tell me PLZ

Especially the "Honorable Slim Shady" part.

And the "Oh Satan, sorry to hear you've crossed the line with Mustard, I'm Gay"? .

there thats the only ones i found and they were on the first page of the thread . . . . so hard to find :dry: anyway thats all i rember too when i read it so i cant add more. . .

Archived