Green Day Backmasking?

catholichornet

Yes it's true. They hide evil messages.

I could hear something like: kill the n00b, kill the n00b!!!! Satan come and kill the n00b!

I love it when n00bs call n00bs n00bs. It makes me all happy inside.

And actually, I'm surprised you didn't get yelled at. Last time I called someone a n00b I got bitched at. You know, because this is a loving and caring environment.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you even think band's realize when it happens? My friend actually introduced me to it with Stairway To Heaven... come on... do you really think people sit down and say "hmm, what backwards messages will I put in here today?"

Do you even think band's realize when it happens? My friend actually introduced me to it with Stairway To Heaven... come on... do you really think people sit down and say "hmm, what backwards messages will I put in here today?"

haha

u know what im gonna write a song and then im gonna see if it has a backwards messeg u know just for the heck of it

Uhm. Somehow I doubt it. Especially the "Honorable Slim Shady" part. :/

Haha Billie has said in several interviews that they were inspired by artists like Eminem when they were writing American Idiot. Or that they were at least listening to him...

:lol: That would be cool if the hidden messages made any sense......whats with all the mustard?

http://www.greendayauthority.com/Picture_V...ec1605/bj31.jpg

? :lol:

Thats the first thing that came to my mind. I don't care if its Mayo but it fits.

haha :lol:

i though Knowledge had a hidden message?

Haha Billie has said in several interviews that they were inspired by artists like Eminem when they were writing American Idiot. Or that they were at least listening to him...

i though he hated him

i got an e-mail with a hidden message like that.

and it freaking creeped me out.

:mellow:

I like mustard

they must be talking to me

haha yeah i second that :cool:

but seriously i think its a load of shit.

Yes it's true. They hide evil messages.

I could hear something like: kill the n00b, kill the n00b!!!! Satan come and kill the n00b!

:lol:

I don't think they do have backmasking, also, I have no idea how to play a song backwards.

I don't think it's that worth looking into.

I must admit, I don't like mustard, but, I love mayo!

I don't know, I've never listened to them backwards.... and I don't care enougth to do it now.

Why don't we all just believe everything that we see and read now?

Load of shit! No-one bothers to play the songs backwards so why the hell would they put messages in there?

thats funny i dont think they would do that it would be hard, its cool but if they did do it they would say something cool not those wierd satan frases (sp?)

you can find backward masking in ANY song if you listen close enough. it's nothing to be concerned with or anything.

NOT US! THE VAIL! NOW!

haha :lol:

i though Knowledge had a hidden message?

i though he hated him

i thought that to what article did you read, and if you can send me the link. then again i've never actually read anything that said that billie joe hated eminem

Guest 16PaperLanterns

although it could be true, i doubt it was on purpose. i mean, what the hell is up with the mustard???

i liked the hilary duff one though. 'hail this Nazi land.' lol. sounds just like her :D

and i read in an article that they do like eminem. it was an interview.

i thought that to what article did you read, and if you can send me the link. then again i've never actually read anything that said that billie joe hated eminem

I have no idea now where exactly I read that. Why not browse the hundreds of articles GDA has in their archives? :0P

Archived