Green Day Backmasking?

catholichornet

I found on WikiPedia a list of songs that have backmasking on them, and there were a few listed under Green Day. (for those of you that dont know.... which im sure isnt that many... backmasking is, when a song is played backwards, a hidden message can be heard).

here's the link (you have to scroll down a little ways)-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_backm...ged_backmasking

So, my question is... is this true? I've never heard any of those songs played backwards, so I would'nt know.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't trust a lot of what wikipedia says. Anyone can go in there and change the information.

Yes it's true. They hide evil messages.

I could hear something like: kill the n00b, kill the n00b!!!! Satan come and kill the n00b!

haha u crosed the line with musterd..........wow what a messeg now i must worship billie tre and mike

Uhm. Somehow I doubt it. Especially the "Honorable Slim Shady" part. :/

And the "Oh Satan, sorry to hear you've crossed the line with Mustard, I'm Gay"? :mellow:

nobody does that anymore, playing crap backward to look for messages. anyway you can only play things backward if you have a tape player or godforbid, a turntable.

well, there are a few special media players that can play stuff backward, but who the hell has that pathetic a life to listen to music backwards??

nobody does that anymore, playing crap backward to look for messages. anyway you can only play things backward if you have a tape player or godforbid, a turntable.

well, there are a few special media players that can play stuff backward, but who the hell has that pathetic a life to listen to music backwards??

hey i have a turn table thats how i listen to my moms prince records

:lol: not me!

nobody does that anymore

As far as I know, Marilyn Manson does...but I've never heard anything, since my cds are burned.

ok i don't believe in any of that stuff. why in the world would something that billie joe wrote have anything to do with slim shady. be for real people, these people are just pulling your leg. wikipedia needs to get a grip

Wow. This is really stupid. Who would believe any of that?

And the "Oh Satan, sorry to hear you've crossed the line with Mustard, I'm Gay"? :mellow:

WTF is up with that? I don't think Billie Joe meant the songs to do that.

...i didnt even knw bands did that untill i came here and read a similar thread like this....god im slow :blink:

I made the mustard thing on one of my sig pics on another forum, hopefully I dont get banned. :lol:

those are great if they're really whats said.

now now, I thought only Black Sabbath, Kiss and Judas Priest did that stuff. Its so 70's. :blink:

Whoever "discovered" the hidden messages in these songs needs a life...me too actually.

Archived