Green Day facts

Totally obsessed

i just dont understand what school lets you do a project on Green Day? I'd get an F the second I said their name if I were to do one... what is this for?

i did an oral report on them for english, when i told my teacher thats why i was doing she got really excited like "oooh! a report on them! i'd really like to hear taht!" :huh: by something she said after i gave my report, i think her daughters were teenies in teh dookie period or something like taht...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike once kicked his teacher when he was in kindergarten because

she told him to do something he didn't wanna do and he got upset.

That's perfect for a school work.

I did that once, the teacher didn't do anything haha.

^ Ha, I knew it... had to be english. :shifty:

what other class would it be for? math? gym?

You could talk about the rash that Billie Joe got in Germany....I seriously have no ideas. sorry

it was body lice.

If you want an actual answer, I think it would be cool to mention how they met each other.. Gilman, the school cafeteria.

i had that in mine. :) it was a 14-slide PPP, took 7 1/2 minutes to present... i got an A+ :happy:

these are cool i wish i could add some, but how are you still in school? i got out 2 weeks ago and the last of the schools got out yesterday ??

aussies are still in the middle of the year... thats what one of them said when they yelled at me when i said that about shcool is done... they were saying 'antoher person who thinks america is the center of the universe' or something like taht :blink:

-Mike smoked his first Joint in 1st grade.

-Mike and Billie broke into someones house who left his doors unlocked all day and stole his PA.

-On the kerplunk tour, the three spent the night on a guys floor and he had a human head in a jar.

oh yeah, i like the head one. they called it sleepy :P

i'd just use anything crazy or inappropriate =]

i did an oral report on them for english, when i told my teacher thats why i was doing she got really excited like "oooh! a report on them! i'd really like to hear taht!" :huh: by something she said after i gave my report, i think her daughters were teenies in teh dookie period or something like taht...

What did she say that made you think that?

these are cool i wish i could add some, but how are you still in school? i got out 2 weeks ago and the last of the schools got out yesterday ??

I live pretty close to you, and I don't get out till wednesday.

Isn't there a facts section on the GDA main site?...

tre milked a dog

billie is bisexual

mike doesn´t wear eyeliner

i like the one where tre's testicle is pushed into his intestines from a unicycle incident

Guest 16PaperLanterns

I live pretty close to you, and I don't get out till wednesday.

and where i live we don't get out till thursday. but we start school later than other people (after labor day).

i WANTED to do a project like this for music class, but some other person chose Green Day first, so i did the beatles. the guy didn't even spell billie's name right. :down: mind you, we did many days of research in class.

ok how 'bout this: At the 2005 VMA's paris hilton presented green day an award and tre ran on stage and screamed 'now thats HOT!' :lol:

im doing a thing on green day for my ist class. i have to make a website about them

we got to choose pretty much anything we wanted to do.. pretty cool

^nice ist rocks were doin garage band now im gonna make a green day mix lol we get to do what ever we want and im also making a music video in multi media we also get to do what we want might use a gd video there

I really don't know much "facts" about Green Day. I just never bothered. :/

But I know Tre milked the dog for his coffee.

That Mike wrote the Dookie's first basslines when he was high (in LSD I think).... :eyebrows:

Back in '98 Green Day played a Molson Rocks bar show in St. John's, Newfoundland (that's in Canada people)... I have no idea where Mike and Tre wandered off to after the show, but I know that Billie ended up at "The Zone", the most popular gay club in St. John's. I was too young to go to the show, although The Zone would have let me in..... if only I had known.....

Anyway, want proof? Go to this link: http://eisbox.afraid.org/zone216/

You might have to register now to view the albums... but then go to this album:

THE RETRO ZONE.....11 Years of Zone 216 1994-2005

Browse thru those photos and you might find a picture of someone we all know and love!

well one that has not been posted was when billie joe got beat up by 2 girls so they would go out with him i was going to say another thing but the tre and 1 testicle thing has already been said

well one that has not been posted was when billie joe got beat up by 2 girls so they would go out with him

ah, yup. i knew that one ^_^ yeah, in grade school... lol i thought that was hilarious :P lmao! haha the first groupies/billie joe obsessors :P ...roflrofl

Back in '98 Green Day played a Molson Rocks bar show in St. John's, Newfoundland (that's in Canada people)... I have no idea where Mike and Tre wandered off to after the show, but I know that Billie ended up at "The Zone", the most popular gay club in St. John's. I was too young to go to the show, although The Zone would have let me in..... if only I had known.....

Browse thru those photos and you might find a picture of someone we all know and love!

We got it. You're gay. Do you want a fucking cookie?

I think it's pretty funny that Billie Joe sold joints for only two dollars. No wonder they had a shit apartment!

If it hadn't been a gay bar would the fact have been as interesting? And chocolate chunk would be fine, i don't like fucking cookies. Thanks.

haha why am i not surprised? :whistling:

it's maybe too late now but i have a very smart idea. better than anyone else's. LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE'S SIGNATURES! here's one:

Mike: How many punk rockers does it take to screw in a light bulb

Tre: how many?

Mike: uh… um…um let me think… two! One to screw in the light bulb and one to suck my dick.

or this one

Billie: All the saints are gonna be there? Tre, you might get laid...

and this one

Billie: It's funny 'til someone gets hurt... Then it's hilarious!

Archived