Green Day facts

Totally obsessed

I did a search and I don't think anything like this came up.

I'm doing this Green Day presentation at school and I wanted to finish it off with a fact about each member - the ones on GDA's random facts and didga know pages are great but there are soooooo many and I don't know which ones to use.

Which ones do you find funniest / weirdest / most interesting - bearing in mind I don't want to completely freak out my classmates! :P

Thanks!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was funny when Mike was on a list of "the worlds sexiest vegetarian" or something like that. It's not even right and he doesn't need to be a vegetarian to be that :eyebrows:

Mike once kicked his teacher when he was in kindergarten because

she told him to do something he didn't wanna do and he got upset.

That's perfect for a school work.

Mike once kicked his teacher when he was in kindergarten because

she told him to do something he didn't wanna do and he got upset.

That's perfect for a school work.

i like that

i just dont understand what school lets you do a project on Green Day? I'd get an F the second I said their name if I were to do one... what is this for?

The real origin of the name Green Day. Ernie from Sesamy Street said the frase Green Day in one of the shows and it kinda was funny for the guys smoking pot and all. So it became an inside joke with Green Day meaning a pot-filled wasted day. Then came the song Green Day and also Al Sobrante wrote Green Day on the back of his jacket and it kinda caught on from there and they decided to use it as their band's name

I like this one...

i like that

i just dont understand what school lets you do a project on Green Day? I'd get an F the second I said their name if I were to do one... what is this for?

Yeah, I know... unless she is doing it for enlgish or something, that is a different story.

If you want an actual answer, I think it would be cool to mention how they met each other.. Gilman, the school cafeteria.

It was usual in my ex-school that students did works on artists or bands they like...I like it :/

i think it's cool that billie put 409 in teacher's coffee. too bad i never had opportunity to do that. and i don't know should i cry from sadness or laughter when i hear tre has only one ball... that didn't seem to stop him, he has two kidz... and that about mike being one of the world's sexiest vegetarians ( :eyebrows: ) is stupid. but if he WAS vegetarian, then it would be perfectly logical...

i think it's cool that billie put 409 in teacher's coffee. too bad i never had opportunity to do that. and i don't know should i cry from sadness or laughter when i hear tre has only one ball... that didn't seem to stop him, he has two kidz... and that about mike being one of the world's sexiest vegetarians ( :eyebrows: ) is stupid. but if he WAS vegetarian, then it would be perfectly logical...

what's 409?

409 is a cleaning product.

haha oh ok... is it popular or anything?? i think i may have heard of it, not sure...

They own everyone's moms :).

lie. my mom hates them. but they own my dad :P

You could talk about the rash that Billie Joe got in Germany....I seriously have no ideas. sorry

i like that

-Mike smoked his first Joint in 1st grade.

-Mike and Billie broke into someones house who left his doors unlocked all day and stole his PA.

-On the kerplunk tour, the three spent the night on a guys floor and he had a human head in a jar.

these are cool i wish i could add some, but how are you still in school? i got out 2 weeks ago and the last of the schools got out yesterday ??

i like that

I did a bunch of stuff on Green Day in english class,I don't remember if I got a good mark though

I heard somewhere the Mike got expelled (or maybe suspended?) from school in 2nd or 3rd grade for eating a candy bar in class the day of Valentine's day.

I heard somewhere the Mike got expelled (or maybe suspended?) from school in 2nd or 3rd grade for eating a candy bar in class the day of Valentine's day.

Wow, I knew he was a bad kid.

Archived