Green Day mentioned in a letter to AFI

That was a great article...so well-written. It should be required reading for everyone who listens to any kind of rock music. Maybe there wouldn't be so many totally obnoxious fans around.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a great article...so well-written. It should be required reading for everyone who listens to any kind of rock music. Maybe there wouldn't be so many totally obnoxious fans around.

My words exactly. I think maybe they should put it on GDA to be read by everyone that goes there.

I am sorry if i am being insensitive or if i am offending some1 but i actually found that article a little boring... :bored:

great article it's good to hear from someone on the inside and to know it's not all glamour and money

that's an amazing letter. Geez, it made me feel weirdly proud :lol:

Oh!! Thats what that feeling was!!!!!! :P

that was without a doubt one of the best articles i've read. everyone read it. i agree 100% with it.

I had to read it again to understand...so did they meet him, play for him or what?

That was definetely one the best articles I've ever read. It has a powerful message that really

makes you realize how hard it is to be in a band or be famous.

All those people that keep calling Green Day, AFI, or any other band sellouts should read it.

• 1 month later...

That was amazing. I really like it. I wrote it out on a piece of paper to show my friend because i felt like writing it out. Woah.

that was an amazing article, even if it did sadden me a little. thanks to 'marv the roadie' for doing his part in opening people's eyes to the things that bands go through, and showing all fans and/or haters that the music industry isn't all fun and games. kudos to you! and my greatest respect and support to all the bands that are working their asses off! don't let them fuckers get to ya!

That was a great article. I wish i could read more things like this for english....

And I never knew that Green Day did that until know. The poor kid, that part made me sad :(

that's a sweet article. i try to tell people how retarted it was to call a band "sell outs" and this guy takes words right out of my mouth... :thumbsup:

Archived