Advertising Green day.

girl_kill

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm.......... I don't think GD need any type of advertising any more........ :/

Shouldn't you post this in that "Have you ever been on t.v?" thread that it's on the Movies and t.v section?

never in my entire life of being on the god forsaken earth. :)

once there was a news thing at my school and there was a little clip of me and my friend walking by and waving... and i was wearing a green day shirt. two second advertisement by me. also, it showed some art from the advanced art class and it showed a passing by of my drawing of billie joe. :happy:

I've been on t.v

do you know thos little cameras that the stores have so you can't steal? I've been in there

Why the hell would I want to advertise Green Day. They don't need it.

But to answer your question, no. I haven't.

Of course Green Day needs advertising. All their other advertising done by Warner sucks.

Well except the BIAB ads. Those were pretty sweet.

Guest 16PaperLanterns

i've been on tv before, but not premoting green day. if i had been a fan back then i would have gone "green day rules!!!". the next time i see a tv camera i'll do that. :)

Yes it is or wearing any sort of product with their name on it.

in that case, i advertise every day. :D

I've been on t.v

do you know thos little cameras that the stores have so you can't steal? I've been in there

i think everyone has

i dont think green day really needs a lot more advertisement, they've already got a lot of it. haha. but anyway, the closest i've done to advertising green day is wearing one of their t-shirts.

i dont think green day really needs a lot more advertisement, they've already got a lot of it. haha. but anyway, the closest i've done to advertising green day is wearing one of their t-shirts.

The power in advertisement lays in repetition. People tend to forget pretty easily.

The power in advertisement lays in repetition. People tend to forget pretty easily.

you honestly dont think green day is repeatedly advertised? :huh:

nopeess. but if i had the chance, i would most certainly mention green day somewhere.

you honestly dont think green day is repeatedly advertised? :huh:

Sure they were. But the thing is to keep doing that. If you dissappear out of the spotlights, the majority just picks another favourite band.

Sure they were. But the thing is to keep doing that. If you dissappear out of the spotlights, the majority just picks another favourite band.

so?

hahaha!! I did advertised them in my school...all my proyects and stuff were about them and people who didn't know them, started asking me about them and things like that....was pritty cool just that now it's a little annoying

I have a feeling that Green Day won't vanish from spotlight anytime soon..

They're pretty much out of the spotlights now aren't they? You can compare it with business companies. Why do you think they keep advertising and keep doing that very often? They do that to 'burn' their name (plus something they want to be associated with) in your head. So that you prefer them over someone else. If a company would stop doing that, and the competition wouldn't, you easily forget the first one and remember the last one more. So if a band wants to stay in the middle of the attention, they'll need to keep advertising. But the difference between a band and a company is that a band doesn't always have to be in the spotlights.

so?

They never can have enough advertisement.

So a random guy came up to you, And you didnt know where he was from and you answered his questions.... :ermm:

What channel was he from?

Archived