Advertising Green day.

girl_kill

Advertise green day on TV?

One day i went to buy american idiot,and on my way to the store i met a guy from a TV show and he took an interview.He asked me were was i going and i said that i was going to buy a green day album.And he was like"o cool,good music"

So the next day they aired the show on TV and all my school mates were shoked.

I made a good advertisment for Green day! :thumbsup:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I've never been on T.V for anything... I wrote a review for Warning when It first came out, for my school, I guess that was advertisement.

thats cool. :cool: i think you should post it so we can all see it :eyebrows:

you love this smiley dont you... ":eyebrows: "

yep, I did... It was a radio show that EVERYONE I know listens to...

I said that I love green day and they are the best band and then the host of the show played wake me up.

isnt wearing their t-shirt a form of advertising?

Yes it is or wearing any sort of product with their name on it.

on the radio i did.

i won cinema tickets and the dj was like "so what movie are you going to see?" and i said "meet the fockers" which sounds like fuckers over the airwaves. Then he asked if i'd like a song on and i said "Any older Green Day song please" and he was like ah a Green Day fan and put on Minority.

When I went to the BIAB movie premiere, the radio station was handing out BIAB posters and when I went to get one they took a picture of me and asked a little about Green Day and why I liked them. I dont think it was ever aired, but...it was still cool

Guest Quietus

Yes it is or wearing any sort of product with their name on it.

Then I advertise every day of my life, :ermm:

Then I advertise every day of my life, :ermm:

Don't worry i do it all the time for different bands. Half of the reason of merch is advertising

never been on T.V or anything and been asked or told anything about Green Day. It'd be cool, though! :)

Guest Quietus

Don't worry i do it all the time for different bands. Half of the reason of merch is advertising

I know, I just don't think about it too much. So it just hit me, :P

Nope, I've never been on T.V. or anything. I just have Green Day written on my binder and that's about it.

Guest jesus of suburbia25

No, it never happened to me, I've never had the chance to advertise them

No, I've never been on TV, but I wear my Green Day shirts often so I guess that's advertising, too. :)

Umm let's see I was in a journalism class last year so I did a total of two Green Day stories for the paper. One of them was a concert review for when I went to see them last September and then the other one was a movie/cd review for BIAB....I kept the papers with my stories in them, but unfortunately I did all the stories at school on their computers so I don't have my copy anymore :/ . And then I wear Green Day shirts all the time so I guess that counts too.

Umm let's see I was in a journalism class last year so I did a total of two Green Day stories for the paper. One of them was a concert review for when I went to see them last September and then the other one was a movie/cd review for BIAB....I kept the papers with my stories in them, but unfortunately I did all the stories at school on their computers so I don't have my copy anymore :/ . And then I wear Green Day shirts all the time so I guess that counts too.

cool :thumbsup:

I haven't been interviewed for tv, so no I haven't advertised them on tv. But I wear shirts with them, so I guess I do advertise them.

Archived