How does wearing a Green Day shirt effect you, if at all?

Jewels!

I like to wear my Green Day shirt. I just want to represent them once in a while. I feel very proud when I'm wearing it. I really don't care what anyone says about them.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wearing a GD shirt scars me

I have tons of them but I dare not wear them

its the devil's shirt! beware!

I feel that I am expresing my fan..i..tude, fanidtude

I made my own word

It doesn't :blink:

I only wear my Warning one and I've never had any comments about it.

to me its just a shirt with something on it. And i wear it. And i might even like it...maybe...

I rarely wear my Green Day shirt... but it doesn't make me feel any less or more of a fan if I do /don't wear it.

I rarely wear them to school

but I wear them everywhere else

in fact

im wearing one right now

Whenever I'm out and about in my AI hoodie people feel the need to comment for some reason. Some little rude boy came up to me once and said "Green Day are shit!" only to be met with a rather unimpressed look and for me to say "bothered?!" and to keep on walking. BUT one little boy pointed at me once and said "Green Day are cool!" so the good outweighs the bad :) I wear my hoodie all the time when it's cold and I like to represent the Green Day every now and again - I feel proud and supportive :wink:

You know it either benifits or works againts me. the once remembered "rock on babe" to the "fuckin pussy lover" so yeah, that sums it up

once at an amusement park i was wearing one and a guy came up to me and asked me if i liked green day, so i said yeah. turns out he went to my school, we've been friends ever since.

once at an amusement park i was wearing one and a guy came up to me and asked me if i liked green day, so i said yeah. turns out he went to my school, we've been friends ever since.

Haha..I have people come up to my locker at school and ask if I like Green Day. I say no. They don't sense the sarcasm and ask "Then why do you have so many pictures of them?" I usually just walk away after that.

I dont have one. I dont show that I'm a fan.. and still.. everyone knows that im obsessed.

If I did had one, I would probably only wear it in my spare time.

I dunno why.. I'm not so fond of wearing band shirts.

I have just two that i made :P ...i wear them when i want, even to go to the hospital to work (well, there i wear white clothes)...but when i went with one of them with billie's face to school where i work, some kids said: who is this ugly guy?? :D ...was so funny!!!..then, evrytime when i wear it to work there, all kids say it ot me: oh, the ugly guy again!!..heh

I don't feel different wearing a Green Day shirt. I find it funny if I see other people that wears one, though.

Everytime I wear my shirts in school people are like this " :rolleyes::sick: ".

i dont think that it makes a difference if someone wears one or not.... but you do get the idiots coming up to you and asking you if you like green day or not. (which just makes wearing the shirt all the more fun) if i had one, i'd just say something like, "no, my mother made me this shirt"

I dont have one. I dont show that I'm a fan.. and still.. everyone knows that im obsessed.

If I did had one, I would probably only wear it in my spare time.

I dunno why.. I'm not so fond of wearing band shirts.

Yeah, same here. I don't even own any band shirts at the moment.

I don't have any GD shirts, but if I did I don't think I'd feel any different wearing one then I would any other shirt. Might get a few more comments though.

I only wear Green Day shirts. I'm not kidding. I think i have one shirt that isn't a Green Day one, but it's kinda a long-sleeve that I dont like to wear during summer. People have come up to me and said they like Green Day, some have told me otherwise. Last week someone told me "only 16 year olds wear Green Day shirts." I just said ok and moved on. I don't really care if someone likes my shirt or not. I think i'm actually more uncomfortable when someone does like it. It's just kinda weird to get complimented over something stupid like a shirt, unless it has an awesome saying or something.

Makes me feel like I should get some sleep, pj's shirt, hehe

joking, it doens't really affect me at all

it makes me feel like im not nude :)

but really.it doesnt make me feel any different.

Archived