GDA vs. Other Green Day Sites

Fuzz

Here are the latest stats from Alexa.com. The numbers are based off users who visit sites with their toolbar for tracking. So the numbers aren't based off the total amount of visitors, but rather a general selection of random people online. So it works like TV ratings. None-the-less it's the most accurate site for tracking overall ranking between sites.

GDA vs. GreenDay.com

IPB Image

GDA vs. GreenDay.net

IPB Image

GDA vs. Geekstinkbreath.net

IPB Image

GDA vs. GDUK

IPB Image

For the first time - ever - last month and this month GDA beat the official site in rankings.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can believe it

i rarely ever go to the official site... it doesnt have articles, not a whole lot of picture updates, the music player annoys me, and not a whole lot of news that doesnt have to do with channels i dont get or an idiot club im not in

on the other hand, i go to GDA multiple times a day. i always check up... and when im bored or waiting for something i catch up on my news articles.

and GDA is a million times more accurate than any other site

CONGRATS! :thumbsup:

Yeah, well I think GDA has been better than the official site for years now. But the fact that we can kinda catch up to them (gda's numbers went up, but gd.com also came down. thats why we could pass them) when they have their url on tv, cd's, articles, all that stuff - it's pretty encouraging.

Congrats! Its well deserved. I discovered GDA first actually, then found the official site. GDA is all over the competition, including the official site. :thumbsup:

I went to the official site for the first time a while back and said "there must be something better" and I was right. It's GDA! I really don't see how the official site could beat GDA. I guess maybe because it's the first website people think of when they think of Green Day (www.greenday.com)

ya i was complaining to my friend about greenday.com (videos wouldnt work) is and she gave me the link

been hooked ever since hehe :rolleyes: videos werent there either... but it was fun

I actually found GDA through greenday.com. But I don't understand how some of those other sites get more visitors. I think that you guys post the most reliable news and you have contests etc. for interaction on the site.. I hardly ever go to like GSB and the official fan site, and when I do it's for like two minutes. I always thought that the other fansites were kind of.. cheesy.

I went to the official site, and that's where I found the link to GDA. I think GDA is better.

kind of cheesey?

i find them really annoying

i never stay on GSB for long (when i do go)

Well the only one getting more visitors would be greenday.com and it's understanable that they get more visitors. They are the official site. I dont really mind them. I've had a chance to talk to the guy who runs it a few times and he's a really good guy. I'm not a fan of the other sites. Well the guys from GDUK have never done anything bad to us.

And GDUK was a pretty decent site before they stopped updating regularly.

I really don't like the official site at all. GDA is much more useful. Greenday.com has practically nothing.

I don't really even remember if I found GDA fro greenday.com or not. I might have.

But I've only been on GSB once. It's annoys me.

Congratulations! Well deserved, for the best-run, most fun Green Day site. Great audio/video section, photo vault, news always up-to-date and new features being added all the time - and of course, the best forum!

The official site is pretty boring, I hardly ever visit it - always feels like it lacks a personal touch. You strike a really good balance between fun and serious fan shit, and I trust your information, unlike many other sites.

wow, that is just...amazing!

congrats to the wonderful GDA team

and a round of applause to all the visitors and supporters :D

well to be honest there isn't really much to go for on the official site. whereas on gda yu get all the news and loads of other stuff. but congrats anyay. the site deserves it :)

good job GDA! i discovered GDA first and always thought it was much better than all the other sites, even the official one. They don't have good news updates, just stuff about the idiot club mostly. And their music videos didnt work for me, and their picture vault isn't good. GSB, what to say about that site.... quite a teenie site, don't go to it often at all. i almost always check GDA once a day, sometimes more than once if i'm bored.

keep up the great work GDA! :)

If Green Day and their "people" were smart, they'd try to buy GDA and hire you guys to continue to run it as their official site.

Wait...they're getting the site for free now...hmm. Maybe they're already smart. :shifty:

wow, that is just...amazing!

congrats to the wonderful GDA team

and a round of applause to all the visitors and supporters :D

i second that!!!...i knew GDA first, i visit the site almost everyday for almost two years!!...next week is my one year b'day on forum, being here almost everyday :wub:

i second that!!!...i knew GDA first, i visit the site almost everyday for almost two years!!...next week is my one year b'day on forum, being here almost everyday :wub:

same here! except my GDA birfday is July 17th. I lurve this place.

GDA is a million times better than the official site (or any other Green Day site). It's actually my favorite Green Day site on the net.

It is truly one of the best Green Day sites so far. It provides fans with not only information of the band, but multimedia, contests, and other interesting things as well. My goal is to someday create the biggest Billie Joe Armstrong website on the net. And truth be told, Andres has greatly inspired me to do so.

I hope Green Day Authority continues to be the best Green Day site on the net, and I wish Andres and the staff the very best. Keep it up, GDA! :thumbsup:

You guys deserve that. I dont really like other green day sites.Some of them dont really keep you up to date and have a awsome photo vaults. Great media section plus many extras you cant find on other sites. Plus a awsome forum. Not to mention they interact with their site visitors.

Congrats :banana::bunny:

i prefer GDA to the Other Green Day sites.

first you are regurly updating, even when there is no new news.

second you are able to bring people back to the site due to its content.

well done

Awesome! Go GDA! This place is the best, there's really no other comparison.

Archived