Most overrated Green Day song

s.t jimmy

because people have done the most under rated greenday song why not the most over rated greenday song??????

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boulevard of broken dream had been aired non stop on MTV and radio for the past year. It got on my nerves. I don't know why every body love this song. I also think WMUWSE is overrated.

well, BOBD. i think that's about the only song people like of Green Day's and it pisses me off. WMUWSE isn't one, i think, because i never see in on MTV, and i'm an MTV-aholic. i mean, it got voted favorite song of the year by my seventh grade in our yearbook. but that's only cause there are a lot of Green DAy lovers at my school. :blink:

well, BOBD. i think that's about the only song people like of Green Day's and it pisses me off. WMUWSE isn't one, i think, because i never see in on MTV, and i'm an MTV-aholic. i mean, it got voted favorite song of the year by my seventh grade in our yearbook. but that's only cause there are a lot of Green DAy lovers at my school. :blink:

I'm not an MTV addict but I saw WMUWSE a couple of times on it...

Wow, and because all they ever listen to is on the radio. I bet you they can't even tell rock from hip hop. They just call it music.

BOBD, i love the song (even though chavs like it) but i think it is aired too much everywhere. no offence against the song though

Wow, and because all they ever listen to is on the radio. I bet you they can't even tell rock from hip hop. They just call it music.

good point. no one ever watches MTV at my school except me. that's how i keep up with everyone else so i don't feel completely stupid. i mean, if shitty rap comes on i'll change it, but most is pretty catchy.

Probally BOBD. What's the other one stand for?

WMUWSE = wake me up when september ends

I guess i'd have to say a lot of the ones that became really big after the release of Warning. Not all those songs are necessarily bad, but as far as green day goes, they've done a lot better.

Bobd and Wmuwse mostly because my little sister likesi t, and shes 7! so i dont want to be caught listening to either song when shes around its......kinda creepy that she likes The 2 "most" overrated, you know a songs overrated when your 7 yr old sister likes it!!......Creepy still.... :ermm:

Basket Case, cos loads of people think it's their first single (no offence meant of course if you didn't) and it just gets on my nerves when they keep going on about it. i mean, When I Come Around was top of the charts longer, Longview was the first single, I just don't get what's so great about Basket Case.

there, rant over :D

I guess i'd have to say a lot of the ones that became really big after the release of Warning. Not all those songs are necessarily bad, but as far as green day goes, they've done a lot better.

I agree.

boulevard of broken dreams, wake me up when september ends, holiday, & jesus of suburbia

BOBD. not because it's been played so much, i dont like it becuase i think he sounds really whiney...

the lyrics are like "oh im all by myself, waaaahhhh"

i like the gutair... but it's just not my type of song.

(i give it a 2 out of five on my iPod, i mean, nice guitar *shrug*)

(and it's still a GREEN DAY song, sooo....) :P

BOBD. not because it's been played so much, i dont like it becuase i think he sounds really whiney...

the lyrics are like "oh im all by myself, waaaahhhh"

i like the gutair... but it's just not my type of song.

(i give it a 2 out of five on my iPod, i mean, nice guitar *shrug*)

(and it's still a GREEN DAY song, sooo....) :P

Wait..This is not the "what is your least fav GD song ?" thread...

Archived