Defending Green Day

Fuzz

This is soooo true. Back on the Warning tour, me and my brother went to get tickets, and the line was at most maybe 5 - 8 minutes long. Yeah, alot of people were there...but wow. When i went to get AI tour tickets. holy crap, im glad i got there about 3 hours early, i bought tickets 35 and 36, and there were SO many people there. Plus, alot of girls dressed like Billie that day... :\ And it was just tickets.

brinny..hahaha...sorry idk why thats funny...but girls dressing like bj...>.<

anyways yeah,when i went to pop disaster i bought my tickets a whole day after they started going on sell..and i still got floor.. on the AI tour i couldnt even get them the second they started...i had to buy some off of ebay.

i was surprised i got tickets for the AOL wiltern show..that was awesome. i think i got 29 and 30 out of only 500...woot.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brinny..hahaha...sorry idk why thats funny...but girls dressing like bj...>.<

anyways yeah,when i went to pop disaster i bought my tickets a whole day after they started going on sell..and i still got floor.. on the AI tour i couldnt even get them the second they started...i had to buy some off of ebay.

i was surprised i got tickets for the AOL wiltern show..that was awesome. i think i got 29 and 30 out of only 500...woot.

hahaha, you should have been there. it was waay funnier to see it. Get on the forum more often!!!

hahaha, you should have been there. it was waay funnier to see it. Get on the forum more often!!!

its boring now :/ i just come on like..once every few weeks to see whats going on....and nothing ever is lol

its boring now :/ i just come on like..once every few weeks to see whats going on....and nothing ever is lol

i understand...i miss talking to you, lex and zach on here...i don't know anyone really anymore... :[ it suckkkks.

meh.

Archived