Green Day songs on TV

em4billie

Oh yeah someone told me that before, I wish I knew the episode.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the episode is called "Battle of the Band."

They showed it again some time ago on Nick; I missed it.

i think i saw that, but i didn't hear warning. is there 2 episodes with music in them when they have a band or something?

From what I know of, just one. It's the riff they play for some talent show.

i saw so many commercials with Green Day in them. american idiot in wedding crashers, napolian dynamite and american dad. good riddince in sinfield. give me novicane in er. the HP printer commercial wasen't green day. it was the british band i think it was called the other garden, yeah, they suied green day for coping their song for Warning. so in the printing commerical, it wasen't green day.

I've never heard Green Day songs on tv. I don't watch that much TV, though.

They play warning,american Idiot,Holiday,Supermodel Robot and a bunch of other songs on That All Access show on VH1

i've never heard green day on tv, except award shows...

but that could be because i don't have cable, so no mtv or vh1.

On German TV they had a re-cap of the German - Columbian football (friendly)match with "Holiday" playing in the background.

They play Joe Robot a lot at the end of MTV's Parental Control && some song's on other shows but I forgot..OH OH NO I REMEMBERED! Lol, they play a lot of Green Day song's on Meet The Barkers && VH1 always has Green Day songs playing

on an ad for the movie american dreamz they played american idiot, and also an ad for smallville they played bobd for some reason :/

i remember sometime last year my dad was watching some current affair show and it was this story about those dudes who speed down quiet streets and do all those donuts and shit and in the background i think it was pulling teeth or chump playing. i don't know if it was one of those songs - i forget but i know the song's off dookie. anwayz that made me remember that quote billie said about those people who are speeding and getting into car crashes - who's tape do you think they're listening to? and a couple of months later there was another story bout that on another channel and a green day song was also playing!!! are they trying to tell us something or what?

There was a add for The Cramp Twins on Cartoon Network.(yes I'm sad.) and AI was playing in the background.

I never hear greenday on tv in the netherlands only when I'm watching the german mtv they sometimes use american idiot in a programm

Well, Time of Your Life was on the last episode os Seinfeld which I've seen a zillion times. It was also on various old E.R. episodes whch I haven't seen but know about. If you also didn't notice Wanring was on a car comercial once. I loved when I saw that. :)

Vh1 and Mtv use loads of Green Day songs for everything:

Longview, When I Come Around, Brainstew, Good Riddance, Warning, Minority, American Idiot, Holiday, BOBD, Extroardinary Girl, Wake Me Up When September Ends, and more that I just can't think of.

Well, Time of Your Life was on the last episode os Seinfeld which I've seen a zillion times. It was also on various old E.R. episodes whch I haven't seen but know about. If you also didn't notice Wanring was on a car comercial once. I loved when I saw that. :)

Seinfeld rules! Sorry, had to say that.

Guest jesus of suburbia25

They played Welcome to Paradise in MTV Road Rally. And last year Wimbledon, they were speaking about sharapova, it was extraordinary girl. On a local tv channel it was Wake Me Up. It was about someone who has been dumped near the highway after he felt at work (to long story). And I heard the rif of whatsername as soundtrack of a game review.

i've only heard american idiot on the andy milonakis show.

i think that they should play more of the song. :lol:

all i hear are all the typical "hit" songs...basket case and longview

haha

i think it was `Stuck With Me` that is in nearly every episode of the 1st season on Meet The Barkers

I can't remember what song it was, but on one of the episodes of MTV's Made they played a song by The Network! :D

Archived