Green Day songs on TV

em4billie

Sorry if this has been done before but my computer wont let me do search.

I have noticed lodes of Green Day songs in TV, like i went downstaris and my mum waas watching DIY SOS and they had 'Holiday' and 'Extrodainary Girl'

I know its a stupid thread but have you heard any older songs like 'Chump' of something. Or do you think taht there is an advert on TV or something that a Green Day song would be good for?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

American Idiot is played a lot on Adverts for stuff like motor sports and skate boarding...

Guest 16PaperLanterns

i was flipping through the channels (really bored) and the end of parental control was on, when the girl chooses the guy. so i started watching, and she picked a guy over her boyfriend/past best guy friend, and while he was walking out they played Boulevard of Broken Dreams... yep.

oh and in date my mom they played the beginning of .... aah i can't remember. but while a guy was walking up to a girls door they played the beginning of an old green day song... i think it was from Nimrod. they stopped it right before the vocals came in, and it was weird because i had just been thinking of that song.

umm just american idiot on the credits for andy milonokus (sp?) but i hear old stuff on "i love the 90's" and like countdowns on vh1 and fuse (too many couuntdowns! to remember which ones)

i just was watching 40 hottest rockstars girlfriends/wives (dont ask why . . . i was bored out of my mind!) and american idiot was on it so yeah i thought about this thread an decided to postit yup . . . .

On Laguna Beach (yeah I watched it) they play a lot of Green Day songs. They used to play American Idiot at the end of that stupid show, the Andy Milonakis Show.. I don't hear very much of the older songs though, but didn't that new movie like "Stick It" or something play Brain Stew?

At the end of an episode of Parental Control they played a part of Stuck With Me.

On the wedding Crashers commercial they play American Idiot.

I saw a show with Basket Case in the background once, i think.. And the new Cars (animation) movie has Westbound Sign in it. I saw the trailer at the movies, and Westbound Sign was the theme song.

umm just american idiot on the credits for andy milonokus (sp?) but i hear old stuff on "i love the 90's" and like countdowns on vh1 and fuse (too many couuntdowns! to remember which ones)

yeah vh1 uses al lot of older stuff as well as newer green day haha i love the andy milonakis show but they changed the song...to a rap he made about himself [lmao].....i was so sad

I was watching a vh1 show and in the background they played Joe Robot by The Network.

They played the network in pimp my ride episoded, give me navacine on Er and they play a lot of green day on Meet The Barkers, one time Travis was getting his foot operated on and they played warning

And the new Cars (animation) movie has Westbound Sign in it. I saw the trailer at the movies, and Westbound Sign was the theme song.

i knew about this, but what part of the song are they playing in the trailers?!?! i see them all the time and i haven't heard westbound sign yet... :ermm:

nothing as far as i've hard. i mean, i'd heard Holiday on Regis and Kelly. (did i spell his name right??) that's pretty much it. :P

Blood Sex & Booze on MadTV.

I heard another song once used as backround music, but I can't remember what show or what song.

I've never heard or seen anything of Green Day on dutch television, in all the years they excist, as far as I know...

Only 2 secs in the commercial for the promoting of the Live 8 dvd. And that was only 1 time.

Guest 16PaperLanterns

i knew about this, but what part of the song are they playing in the trailers?!?! i see them all the time and i haven't heard westbound sign yet... :ermm:

i haven't seen it on trailers either. but it is in the movie. and in the 'Cars Celebrity Playlist' on iTunes.

on i love the 90's they had basket case while they were talking about a movie

Probably Good Riddance on Crufts, and one time there was this thing on TV my dad was watching about some political party and they played WMUWSE. No idea why.

I've heard American Idiot on "40 Most Shocking Celebrity Mug Shots" on VH1 and Boulevard of Broken Dreams on Smallville.

Probably Good Riddance on Crufts, and one time there was this thing on TV my dad was watching about some political party and they played WMUWSE. No idea why.

*snorts* wow... my friend heard WMUWSE on an HBO movie commercial thing.

^ And I swear I've heard Warning on Jimmy Neutron, a show I detest.

Archived