Green Day imitation

Dwakra

A few weeks ago I saw new RHChP´s video-Dani California..What do you think about their imitation of Green day??:ermm:

What imitation of Green Day? That last bit where he's wearin the tie is just meant to be themselves not Green Day - for one thing he wasn't wearing eyeliner!

great song and video though! :blush:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What imitation of Green Day? That last bit where he's wearin the tie is just meant to be themselves not Green Day - for one thing he wasn't wearing eyeliner!

Yeah...I realised that they don't imitate Green day...It's just themselves...But it was only my first impression..

I don't really see the whole imitation part, though I know where you're coming from.

And even if it was an imitation of GREEN DAY, they were also imitating a lot of other bands too. It seemed as if all the punk rock bands started wearing ties and eyeliner after Green Day started it. But that's just my opinion.

Its a pink and black tie not red and black :)

I've seen Billie with a pink tie :/

They didn't immitate Green Day I don't think...

I'm pretty sure that was My Chemical Romance that they were pretending to be.

he has worn ties before though w/button down shirts. Nobody else in the band had on black and red during that part so I don't think they are mocking Green Day. I think the last scenes are them just wearing their regular clothes.

I thought they were imitating Fall Out Boy because the bassist and guitarists were jumping around all over the place in the background and stuff. :huh:

I'm probably wrong as usual though. haha.

hello...is The REd Hot Chillie Peppers....how come they are imitating Green Day or any other band?!?!?! pppssssh!!!! they are so cool

Yeah.

They didn't immitate Green Day I don't think...

I'm pretty sure that was My Chemical Romance that they were pretending to be.

i didn't see them in the video, either.

where'dja see them? :huh:

My friends brother says they where imitationing Green Day, and they do it better than Green Day themselfs. :ermm:

It's a rip off of every band except GD it seems :lol:

haha yea.... thats what i was thinking

Archived