Green Day imitation

Dwakra

Well if you still say its a green day imitaion....think about...hmm does billie wear shorts when he wears his red tie?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who knows, maybe they were pretending to be Green Day. but, if they were, they didn't do a very good job of it.

i've seen the video loads of times and i don't think they imitated Green Day.

who knows, maybe they were pretending to be Green Day. but, if they were, they didn't do a very good job of it.

Do yo really think the red hot chili peppers (a band with more than 20 year of career) pretend to be green day? If you do....you're out of your freaking mind.

Do yo really think the red hot chili peppers (a band with more than 20 year of career) pretend to be green day? If you do....you're out of your freaking mind.

Like I said before, "maybe" they were. I never said that I think they really did, I'm not sure. And thanks, yeah I am out of my freaking mind :].

Like I said before, "maybe" they were. I never said that I think they really did, I'm not sure. And thanks, yeah I am out of my freaking mind :].

Well, trust me, Kill, they weren't...I heard the talking about the video :wink:

lol thats a funny video, and i dont think they would imitate GD, they're just using them to represent punk rock.

lol thats a funny video, and i dont think they would imitate GD, they're just using them to represent punk rock.

Not just punk rock

The video is a chronology of the evolution of rock music. There has been much debate on the Web, about which bands are portrayed. However, in the June 2006 issue of UK Classic Rock magazine, Flea was quoted as saying, "We mainly did eras, not actual people: rockabilly, British Invasion, psychedelia, glam, funk, punk, goth, hair metal, grunge, and ourselves being the sum of all those parts".

Gotta love Wikipedia! :P

yeah.. i love that song.. but i dont think they're imitatin greenday.. if they are, they should've worn red tie, not pink... haha.. :blush:

yeah.. i love that song.. but i dont think they're imitatin greenday.. if they are, they should've worn red tie, not pink... haha.. :blush:

exactly. and yeah i love the song too

ummmm :/

okay? now my question is,why in the hell is this still open? :blink:

(and you guys wanna get rid of spam :rolleyes:)

haha yea I was just about to say that! Everyone on here must be color blind if they thought his tie was red :ermm:

Ok..I think we should end this discussion...thank you for your opinion..To sum up-they don´t imitate GD...So this is what I want to know..I just thought they imitate them..(It seemed to me like they did..)

I was reading another general music board and a lot of people on there thought they were imitating them, too.

Anyway, this song sounds like a rehashed version of Last Dance with Mary Jane. :bored:

Dwakra: i thought they were imitating Green Day too the first time i saw it so don't worry :) plus the song does annoy the hell out of me!

I believe the part where you think they immitate GD is the part where the immitate AC/DC. With the shorts, black shirt and red tie? if it the one I think it's AC/DC immitation

Dwakra: i thought they were imitating Green Day too the first time i saw it so don't worry :) plus the song does annoy the hell out of me!

:thanks: the song annoys me too... :)

I don't think that's the imitation of Green Day at the end of Dani California. I think that's his new 'outfit' or whatever.

Guest ~GhOsT~

red hot wat ever peppers suck its really stupid to try to imitate other bands anyways

• 4 weeks later...

Archived