Why Blink 182 Will Never Be As Good As Green Day

emi_sarb

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, of course I read all the other posts, duh. My god, I kno they all basically all say the same thing anyways.

Did you read the first post?

I have downloaded the song "Why Blink 182 Will Never Be As Good As Green Day" I know it isn't by Green Day but does anyone know where I can get the lyrics for it? as I can't find them anywhere and I'm sorry if this has been asked before bu I searched and couldn't find anything.

you would have seen the same question asked- wow! and if you had read the whole damn thread, you'd have seen that no one knows for sure. :dry:

Its not AFI or Green day i know that. I know its not AFI cause the AFI singer has a much more... girly voice? its more high pitched and smoothed than that song. I doubt its anoyone famous singing it.

Omg, I have this song too, I love it but I kno its not Green Day, it sounds like this local band I kno. I kno its not. I got it off Limewire. I want to find out who it is really bad!!!! I can't make out much of the lyrics tho, can anyone make out any of them???

You bumped this thread for that?

Haha.

Everyone who thinks this is AFI, must never have listened to AFI!

I know that voice!! I'm sure I've heard it before.. Or something very similar.. Just can't remember..

i heard that it was gob, but i dont know if it really is or not.

i still dont understand this blink 182-green day comparision. they both sound really different, i think. tom delonge and billie joe have completely different guitar styles; mike is a much better bassist than mark hoppus, so blink's songs tend to be less bass driven, they both have completely different kinds of humor, etc.

I have never heard of it... Where can I download it? Who's the artist? Where's the lyrics?

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. I can't understand a word he's saying.

I downloaded that song off either Limewire or iMesh, not quite sure...but I think it was a couple of years ago.

I tried searching for the lyrics but no site has them.

i agree with you , i can't understand it too

Why Green Day will always will be better that Blink 182: Because they are more talented playing than Blink 182, they have more fans and every one knows Blink 182 will never be better than Green Day, EVER!!!!!!!! Green Day's song jackass, you can tell it was written for Blink 182.

Why Green Day will always will be better that Blink 182: Because they are more talented playing than Blink 182, they have more fans and every one knows Blink 182 will never be better than Green Day, EVER!!!!!!!! Green Day's song jackass, you can tell it was written for Blink 182.

are you dumb?

I like Green Day better than Blink 182 because Blink has like the same songs all the time and Green Day is more variated. Plus they're better in all the ways you see

the topic is about song on limewire you people.....

they're not acctually asking.

this topic needs to die anyway, so i guess i'll stop posting :)

Blink have a fetish with numbers. Maybe if they all get back together the new band will be named Equals 226.

Wow. Totally irrelevant.

I hate Blink...GREEN DAY of course better!!!!!

they will never be better then GREEN DAY cause they are just Blink 182

Its not AFI or Green day i know that. I know its not AFI cause the AFI singer has a much more... girly voice? its more high pitched and smoothed than that song. I doubt its anoyone famous singing it.

I think it's AFI, if you listen to older AFI I think it sounds similar.

^ No way. It sounds nothing like AFI, old or new. It's probably just some stupid kids playing around.

..Kay, sorry. I'll let the thread die now.

Archived