Green Day in a parallel universe

heartgrenade321

^^ yeah i'd say that sums it up :D that and Billy Jo would marry a slut or something and have 2 girls called Juile and Jessica. :blink:

So he would marry Paris Hiltion?...er wait its a parallel universe :huh: she is still a slut in both universes

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok... here's my opinion:

green day are a punk rock band. but the truth is that there are

a secret agents and there say that there are band only for cover.

there have a very impotrant mission - to save

the world from some creatures that want to control all over the world.

the creatures are: maria carey, 50 cent, jessica simpson and paris hilton.

^^ Wouldn't surprise me if that was true in this universe...

So he would marry Paris Hiltion?...er wait its a parallel universe :huh: she is still a slut in both universes

actually in a parallel universe, paris hilton would be slutt-ier!!! :o (a.k.a PROSTITUTE!!!) hmm.. Tre would eb SO jealous in the paralell universe

In a parallel universe, Billy Joel will confirm his bisexuality to the thousands of screaming teenies. He will marry Gerard Way, and post raunchy videos of them kissing all over the internet so the screaming teenies can discuss and fawn over them constantly. Yet, the "Is Billy bisexual?!!1"!"!!???1!£!!2one!!" threads will still live on.

Tre will open his own farm, specializing in eggs.

Mike will try and invent something that allows him to live long enough to witness dogs taking over the world.

Meh. :P

Actually...the topic is refering to the Green Day guys...I don't know any Billy Joel in Green Day

^So in the parallel universe Billie would be like the piano man.

Guest 16PaperLanterns

Willow Rosenburg, The Doctor and *Megan* i love yours!

i agree with ChicaBonita- bat-chen's could be real.

I've got it!

Firstly, the band will be called Blue Night. Billie Joe will be called Billy Jo. They'll be the smallest band ever, and because they're a punk band who are not on a major label, they'll be called sell-outs, and then all of a sudden, Billy Jo makes an album called English Genius, and everyone hates it, and the only award he wins in "the worst album in the history of sell-out punk ever" and then Muy Bien will get really sad and depressed, and he's always glum and never speaks, and Ryan is the crazy bassist who completely takes over the band, and tries to get them to sign to a major label, but Billy won't have any of it. Then they all fall out with each other, and then there's this crazy famous band called The Wireless, and rumour has it they all made up and created The Wireless, and now they're the biggest band ever in the history of music.

That's honestly amazing :wink:

I've got it!

Firstly, the band will be called Blue Night. Billie Joe will be called Billy Jo. They'll be the smallest band ever, and because they're a punk band who are not on a major label, they'll be called sell-outs, and then all of a sudden, Billy Jo makes an album called English Genius, and everyone hates it, and the only award he wins in "the worst album in the history of sell-out punk ever" and then Muy Bien will get really sad and depressed, and he's always glum and never speaks, and Ryan is the crazy bassist who completely takes over the band, and tries to get them to sign to a major label, but Billy won't have any of it. Then they all fall out with each other, and then there's this crazy famous band called The Wireless, and rumour has it they all made up and created The Wireless, and now they're the biggest band ever in the history of music.

:lol: oh that made me laugh!

with purple horns and sparkly wings!

and with a Magenta mane

Penguins....

Wake up, dude :/

my thoughts exactly :D

parallel universes are exactly the same to this universe, but they have not time

i dont get it but yeh seemingly thats the whole parallel universe thing

like there will another me writing the exact same stuff on a gda website in the parallel universe but at a different speed cos there is not time... maybe? i dont understand the time thing :ermm:

They'd be a manufactured band that's aimed at little kiddies, who wouldn't play their own instruments or write their own lyrics. They would do cheesy dance routines to their songs, mime in every live performance, and wear matching suits-like outfits whenever they go out. They would also be best friends with the royal family (in England). I guess.

That's the complete opposite to our universe's Green Day anyways. (I dunno if they're friends with the royal family, I just wanted to throw that in)

they'd be normal.....or even worse, they'd all be working for the government, under bush.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived