Green Day in a parallel universe

heartgrenade321

William Joeseph Armweak and Pike Burnt form a band called Horrible Kids and change there name to Magenta Night and come out with a cd called 9,301 Roughed In Sitting Minuetes.Johnathen Kroftmiker leaves the band and they get a new drummer Ne Cool pas Who is very boring.They were very good opera singers.They come out with an album called Kasplunk,they later are told by Cob Ravallo that they suck and doesn't give him a record deal.They come out with a cd called urine 1994 which wasn't a sucsess In 1996 they came out with Sleeper with a song called "Popular Nice Breath" and "ArmStew" Which went into the song "Faded" In 1997 they came out with Rodnim with the songs like "Mean girl finish first","I'm sorry(You suck),"queen for a Night","First Ride Out","Ostrich(I love you) and "Walkin' A Swim" Then in 2000,Magenta Night came out with "Oops forgot to warn you" With songs like "Let Go","The same as everybody else",and "Inpatient" After a while they came out with an Un famous Hits album called "Just out country Horrible misses" and in 2002 "Never Gets In trouble" After a short wait of new songs,Magenta Night came out with there most UNfamous album yet called "Canadian Genius"

My spelling sucks.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

William Joeseph Armweak and Pike Burnt form a band called Horrible Kids and change there name to Magenta Night and come out with a cd called 9,301 Roughed In Sitting Minuetes.Johnathen Kroftmiker leaves the band and they get a new drummer Ne Cool pas Who is very boring.They were very good opera singers.They come out with an album called Kasplunk,they later are told by Cob Ravallo that they suck and doesn't give him a record deal.They come out with a cd called urine 1994 which wasn't a sucsess In 1996 they came out with Sleeper with a song called "Popular Nice Breath" and "ArmStew" Which went into the song "Faded" In 1997 they came out with Rodnim with the songs like "Mean girl finish first","I'm sorry(You suck),"queen for a Night","First Ride Out","Ostrich(I love you) and "Walkin' A Swim" Then in 2000,Magenta Night came out with "Oops forgot to warn you" With songs like "Let Go","The same as everybody else",and "Inpatient" After a while they came out with an Un famous Hits album called "Just out country Horrible misses" and in 2002 "Never Gets In trouble" After a short wait of new songs,Magenta Night came out with there most UNfamous album yet called "Canadian Genius"

My spelling sucks.

Lmao :lol:

My spelling sucks.

b-e-a-uuutiful, :D

I've got it!

Firstly, the band will be called Blue Night. Billie Joe will be called Billy Jo. They'll be the smallest band ever, and because they're a punk band who are not on a major label, they'll be called sell-outs, and then all of a sudden, Billy Jo makes an album called English Genius, and everyone hates it, and the only award he wins in "the worst album in the history of sell-out punk ever" and then Muy Bien will get really sad and depressed, and he's always glum and never speaks, and Ryan is the crazy bassist who completely takes over the band, and tries to get them to sign to a major label, but Billy won't have any of it. Then they all fall out with each other, and then there's this crazy famous band called The Wireless, and rumour has it they all made up and created The Wireless, and now they're the biggest band ever in the history of music.

yea, thats about right, but Muy Bien would probably get so depressed and eventually bored with Blue Night and end up working for the IRS...

im sooo glad thats just a parallel universe!!!!

We could make this into the imagination thread. It could be a good practise for essay writing in school. :thumbsup:

My spelling sucks.

i have to say, 'queen for a night' probably fits the song better than king for a day

Green Day are N*sync in disguise singing about how they long to be punk in operatic voices.

Green Day are N*sync in disguise singing about how they long to be punk in operatic voices.

i like that.

A word with out Green Day, Computers or TV its a sad and disturbing place (sniffle)

*World

MISSPELLING ONE OF THE SIGNS THAT YOU"VE BEEN SMOKIN TOO MUCH LETTUCE

I've got it!

Firstly, the band will be called Blue Night. Billie Joe will be called Billy Jo. They'll be the smallest band ever, and because they're a punk band who are not on a major label, they'll be called sell-outs, and then all of a sudden, Billy Jo makes an album called English Genius, and everyone hates it, and the only award he wins in "the worst album in the history of sell-out punk ever" and then Muy Bien will get really sad and depressed, and he's always glum and never speaks, and Ryan is the crazy bassist who completely takes over the band, and tries to get them to sign to a major label, but Billy won't have any of it. Then they all fall out with each other, and then there's this crazy famous band called The Wireless, and rumour has it they all made up and created The Wireless, and now they're the biggest band ever in the history of music.

That is 1. tottaly crazy and 2. really awesome.

i love it.

probly nothing different. considering a parellel universe is just like ours but seperate.

PWNED!

Nope, in science fiction, in a parellel universe, yes, things are the same, but there is always a significant difference. "This separate reality can range in size from a small geographic region to an entire new universe, or several universes forming a multiverse." For exapmle, "Mickey" could be called "Ricky", and if your father was dead, he would be alive, but you wouldn't exist, you would be their dog or cat or something.

Hmm. Okay, their album Dookie is hailed as the biggest load of crap to be written in the history of womankind. Yes, Tresie, Michealle and Billie( hoho) are women. Not only that, women rule the world. Which means its a much nicer place, btw.

Anyhoo, then their band fades into near obscurity, but a small band of teenie followers called the GDC lead by their intelligent leader Andriesie contiune to obsess over them until Billie is assasinated by one of the more violent and obsessive members, Tylie. (yes, all the names are shite) Tylie mows him down with a large machiene gun and nukes his house, with cries of "Down with X-box!"

This leads to the complete break up of anything to do with Green Day and Tylie turns vegeterian in repentance.

Then pigs fly past in and arrowhead formation.

Aha. Aha.Aha-hahahahaha.

Nope, in science fiction, in a parellel universe, yes, things are the same, but there is always a significant difference. "This separate reality can range in size from a small geographic region to an entire new universe, or several universes forming a multiverse." For exapmle, "Mickey" could be called "Ricky", and if your father was dead, he would be alive, but you wouldn't exist, you would be their dog or cat or something.

Lmfao.

Why thank you.

In your face, cruel English teacher who said I had no imagination!

Whaha, youu've got imagination, and if your english teacher doesn't think this is good, he just sucks....

In a parallel universe BJ is going to marry a cat or a donkey or anyother funny animal..... :pinch: My Friend and I made it up in a funny kinda conversation

In a parallel universe, Billy Joel will confirm his bisexuality to the thousands of screaming teenies. He will marry Gerard Way, and post raunchy videos of them kissing all over the internet so the screaming teenies can discuss and fawn over them constantly. Yet, the "Is Billy bisexual?!!1"!"!!???1!£!!2one!!" threads will still live on.

Tre will open his own farm, specializing in eggs.

Mike will try and invent something that allows him to live long enough to witness dogs taking over the world.

Meh. :P

In a parallel universe, Billy Joel will confirm his bisexuality to the thousands of screaming teenies. He will marry Gerard Way, and post raunchy videos of them kissing all over the internet so the screaming teenies can discuss and fawn over them constantly. Yet, the "Is Billy bisexual?!!1"!"!!???1!£!!2one!!" threads will still live on.

Mike will try and invent something that allows him to live long enough to witness dogs taking over the world.

OMFG, I love it :D

theyd be wierd, mysterious creatures

They are weird mysterious creatures! (when they're high on stuff anyway!)

:D:D thats hilarious:)

1st of all, they'd be girls,

Billie, would still be called Billie (girls name too) Tre, would be Trette, Mike, would be Michelle. They be heraphradites who dress up as men and do pop tunes and dance around on stage shaking their asses. They'd be part of Bushes campinge, putting up posters saying how great he is. Michelle, and Trette think cats will take over the world and Billie co-owns a company that sells shoes, with her husband, who is a sheep.

All of their records will sell only 3, because they baught a copy each and they'd be the worst band in the world :thumbsup:

I've got it!

That was cool

I've got it!

^^ yeah i'd say that sums it up :D that and Billy Jo would marry a slut or something and have 2 girls called Juile and Jessica. :blink:

Archived