Green Day in a parallel universe

heartgrenade321

What do you think they will be like in a parallel universe? Probably something really really strange and will never happen in a million years.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got this from the Suite Life of ZAck and cody right?

Now kids, this is what boredom does to you. Do something with yourselves, get off your asses. Don't make stupid threads like this.

^stupid show :pinch:

^ yes i know but they had it as a commercial on Disney Channel telling people about the new episode. So its pretty hard to miss. They even Said it" Omg we're in a parallel unviverse!!!!!!!!!!!"

wow. in a parallel universe, eh? Thats something to think about.

I've got it!

Firstly, the band will be called Blue Night. Billie Joe will be called Billy Jo. They'll be the smallest band ever, and because they're a punk band who are not on a major label, they'll be called sell-outs, and then all of a sudden, Billy Jo makes an album called English Genius, and everyone hates it, and the only award he wins in "the worst album in the history of sell-out punk ever" and then Muy Bien will get really sad and depressed, and he's always glum and never speaks, and Ryan is the crazy bassist who completely takes over the band, and tries to get them to sign to a major label, but Billy won't have any of it. Then they all fall out with each other, and then there's this crazy famous band called The Wireless, and rumour has it they all made up and created The Wireless, and now they're the biggest band ever in the history of music.

I might as well make a theory

Green Day would be having regular jobs and bands will be lawyers who are bald who play polka music with a box. The biggest band will be Rock Day who play R and B and Polka and get 2 bucks to play a show with a bizzilion pplz

BTW: I like your theory The Doctor

Why thank you.

In your face, cruel English teacher who said I had no imagination!

probly nothing different. considering a parellel universe is just like ours but seperate.

PWNED!

ehres adeline or some other mod or admin when u need one

What exactly were you wanting ?

Maybe a shoe shine, or a manicure ?

Because you couldn't possibly be hinting that I don't know what is going on here, or that I need guidance on when to close a thread.

Is the idea for this thread from a parallel universe?

My Theory

By Me!

In a parellel universe, the band we know as Green Day would all be females. It would be made up of 3 members, Josephina, Michaela, and Une Fille.

The Doctor I love yours! :D

who in their right mind would say you have no imagination! English teaches must be insane- mine says i do and it is quite clear i dont, yours says you dont and it is quite clear you do!

they'd be a punk band, doing what they beleive on a indie label, and they'd hate trends.

wait, wasnt that kinda how they started as a band? :huh:

. . . im confused.

My Theory

By Me!

In a parellel universe, the band we know as Green Day would all be females. It would be made up of 3 members, Josephina, Michaela, and Une Fille.

The Doctor I love yours! :D

who in their right mind would say you have no imagination! English teaches must be insane- mine says i do and it is quite clear i dont, yours says you dont and it is quite clear you do!

english teachers are dumb.

my last english teacher would name all the shit in the classroom and she said that her husband dressed like a terrorist . . . i think i remember her saying she named the bed squeaky ? :eyebrows:

:blink: ewww. . . :sick:

What exactly were you wanting ?

Maybe a shoe shine, or a manicure ?

Because you couldn't possibly be hinting that I don't know what is going on here, or that I need guidance on when to close a thread.

oh lordy adeline and your father andres! guide me in my times of need! you admins who are and shall ever be! what should i do in a time and thread like this? follow my mind, or follow your guidance? will this ever end? when will the day come that the bored will shut down, and you'll take some and forget others? so many questions, but all i need is faith

Is anyone going to breathe life into this thread?

I've been hoping that by now the pointless posts would have stopped and a couple of people might have taken the initiative and had a crack at the original question.

Ok, it's not the most wonderful concept but it's better than a half dozen pages of " Who the fuck is Anna Nicole ? "

Surely ?

Archived