Dai.

Eminem

darkhriss

^ very true

Watoosh

i like eminem. not as much as i did in 7th grade (i was OBSESSED), but i do like him.

mayday01

im not a big fan of rap, and dont listen to him- but i do repsect eminem. he rights about whats real (most of the time), not sex, drugs, bitches, hoes, etc.

he is a talented writer and a talented musician. i repect him for all he has been through- being the kid everyone picked on, not so awesome childhood, not so awesome marriage. hes been through a lot.

Beathe.

I love Eminem. And D12. :)

*Megan*

Eminem is the best rapper around. He's the only rapper I like and listen to. Some of his lyrics are really fantastic :thumbsup:

Sky Cool

i love eminem

Guest 16PaperLanterns
I normally despise rap, but Eminem is an exception biggrin.gif . He's a great artist/rapper, and a great lyric writer. I, personally, think he's the best rapper out there. All the other ones are just a disgrace. Yay, Eminem!

same here

:D

SweetChildren_

I love Lose Yourself. I like When I'm Gone very much too.

jack666

I like some of his stuff. "Stan" and "Lose Yourself" are amazing.

Beathe.

Stan is Eminem's song with the amazing Dido in the chorus. So, only the chorus is Dido's.

It`s Eminem`s and Dido`s both of them wrote it. It says that on his cd.

• Like 1

DragonsWarth27

I'm gald that there is more than me on this broad that like eminem, it nice that poeple have some of the same intrest as me! People often froget that he is a human being like us and treat him as if he was a god or just think he's a bad person just cuase of his lyrics, his lyrics my not be the nicest thing in the world but in real life he's a good man, by being a loving farther/uncle/brother/friend and family man! I used to be Obessed Im not now, but I still like him!

The Underbelly

It`s Eminem`s and Dido`s both of them wrote it. It says that on his cd.

The Dido part already existed. It was from her song 'Thank You'. Eminem used that part of her song in his song. Like he did with some other songs mentioned earlier this thread.

delia

I hate him :down:

Watoosh

I hate him :down:

i'm not surprised... you think billie joe is a punk god :rolleyes:

eminem's music is more punk than any of the music tagged with that label these days.

ArmatageShanks39

i'm not surprised... you think billie joe is a punk god :rolleyes:

eminem's music is more punk than any of the music tagged with that label these days.

are you kiddin me? maybe if you consider every 11 year old thinking theyre cool cus they listen music about killing people and raping people punk.

i think eminems a fucking asshole, and i hate his music.

Edited by ArmatageShanks39

Pineapple

I dont like him at all

I dont see how singing some songs about sex and ass' is 'beautiful lyrics'

Punk Butterfly

i cried very much with "When I am Gone"...

always cry with this song... :unsure:

But Eminem in general is not my type of music.

My mum is OBJESSED with his Greatest Hits :blink::lol: lol

Edited by Punk Butterfly

_GREENDAY_

i like him. I used to listen to him non stop, got all the cds, but my music taste has changed to other things like Green Day. His best album was The Eminem Show. But i still love his stuff. I dont like the other rappers tho.

The Underbelly

are you kiddin me? maybe if you consider every 11 year old thinking theyre cool cus they listen music about killing people and raping people punk.

If you think Eminem's repertoire stopped with fantasizing about killing someone, you just heard a small percentage of his work. Ergo, you don't know what you're talking about.

_GREENDAY_

If you think Eminem's repertoire stopped with fantasizing about killing someone, you just heard a small percentage of his work. Ergo, you don't know what you're talking about.

You said it all. If thats what people think that thats all he sings about, they no nothing.

*Megan*

Eminem is the only rap I listen too.

I like his lyrics, they're quite meaningful.

Swedish_Idiot

i use to like him when i was in the 5th grade. i dont like that much now.

Watoosh

I dont like him at all

that's just you being judgemental and ignorant. just because a lot of other rappers sing about things like that doesn't mean they all do. eminem is one of the few these days who writes about things that are personal to him or important to the world (while still throwing in some stupid ones for fun). cleaning out my closet, white america, lose yourself... tell me, where do any of those mention "sex and ass"?

Watoosh

no, i'm not kidding you. and i find it hillarious how so many "punk fans" can react to music like eminem's the way they do.

how do you think people responded to punk music back in the day? the same way people respond to eminem's. they said what they wanted to say, just like he says what he wants to say, and it caused/causes a big stir because people think it's offensive. but did any of the punks care? no. does eminem care? no. they just go on with their music, whether people think they're evil and disturbing, or they love and relate to their music.

what do you think people said about johnny rotten during the sex pistols era? "i think johnny rotten's an asshole, and i hate his music".

Beathe.

I dont like him at all

Ass like that isn`t the only song that he has. :dry: