Dai.

Eminem

Dai.

I know a lot of people here hate rap music, therefore hate Eminem. But let's see it from another perspective, he has great talent...He can express himself like not many people can. And he has very beautiful lyrics.

So, what do you think?

nicoleah

Yeah. Rapping about women's asses is certainly a talent. Can't say I like him, but I suppose he's good at what he does.

• Like 1

Austyn

I like a lot of his stuff. Stan has always been my favorite of mine.

Dai.
nicoleah said:

Yeah. Rapping about women's asses is certainly a talent. Can't say I like him, but I suppose he's good at what he does.

Oh, I knew you someone was going to say this. Ass Like That is not one of his best lyrics, I know, but, if you want to...take a look at the "Mockingbird" and "When I'm Gone" lyrics...These are one of the best lyrics.

The Underbelly

I loved Eminem. Till 2003, then he started making crap. But no doubt he has lyrical skills. He is the best rapper outthere.

Laura.

Eminem is great. I like D12 too.

People on here are right knobs when it comes to rap. like when Proof of D12 was killed, people didnt care one bit.

Fav album: Eminem show.

Amanda

Stan is not Dido's song, he just borrowed her melody and a few lyrics from Thank You.

Just like Sing For The Moment is not Aerosmith's song either, he just did the same thing with Dream On.

The Underbelly

I love "Sing for the moment".

He also did it with "Crazy in love", he borrowed Heart's Crazy on you.

farley drexel hatcher

I've been a fan of Eminem for years now, the rap he makes (well, used to make) just isn't like the rest that is out. My favourite albums are Marshall Mathers and the Eminem Show, i always thought there was a slight rock sound to that one. Not as keen on Encore, though. He was voted the number one punk on a radio one thing last year as well.

sullenriot16

Definately amazing at what he does--and a lot of the songs are just so much better and catchier than most rap. Although sometimes the lyrics make me cringe, I listen to him a lot.

Amanda

That's where he's smart, by taking riffs from good songs and incorporating them into his own while adding a new beat.

The rap part in some cases becomes secondary.

InternationalSuperhits!

Eminem's alright but I don't usually listen to rap that often.

darkhriss

I'm a big fan :happy:

whatevergirl1

I like the "Rain Man" song off his last album, which i bought, lol.

she screams in silence.

i like eminem.

he's the only rapper i listen to. aside from ass like that and shake that, his music is way better than the average gangsta rap song.

dammit

I love Eminem.

The only rap I'll listen.

He has so many great songs.

The whole The Eminem Show album is awesome.

My favorite songs are Criminal, Superman and Hailie's Song, and many others.

xWarningx

I used to really like him, around 5 years ago..and moved on.

I don't listen to him anymore, but i do think he has great talent with writting, and he express himself well. I think most of his songs and film clips are rather pointless and stupid, but while others will make you cry. I still like him though..just don't really listen to him..

*Megan*

I like quite a lot of his stuff. Hes fantastic at what he does. He does have some great lyrics and has made classic songs. i'm not a big rap fan, seems as its all to do with killing someone. But Eminem is different and he raps a lot about his Kid, Hallie, so i guess he loves her very much :thumbsup: I like Eminem and I like his new album, Curtian Call, Its quite sad.

burnout_13

I think the man's a genius, his lyrics are so witty and clever. The Eminem Show is easily his best album.

Beyond_Redemption

Definately amazing at what he does--and a lot of the songs are just so much better and catchier than most rap. Although sometimes the lyrics make me cringe, I listen to him a lot.

Exactly what I was going to say sweetheart :wink:

dookiehead

I have his Greatest Hits, and someone sent me 'Evil Deeds' from his most recent album. I really like most of his songs, but when he tries to do 'funny' it all goes horribly wrong. 'Ass Like That', 'Without Me' and 'Shake That' are just unlistenable, but 'Lose Yourself' and 'When I'm Gone' are amazing.

susanananananaa

Stan is not his song...It's Dido song...then, they made it together. :wink:

Stan is Eminem's song with the amazing Dido in the chorus. So, only the chorus is Dido's. All the lyrics and beats is Eminem's. It's one of my fav songs. I have all his discography. Favorites? Hmm... Eminem Show definitely steals the crown. :thumbsup:

DragonsWarth27

I love Eminem, he has major talent despise what he talks about and what some people say, songs like Ass like that are not that great but songs likes lose yourself and Stan are amazing, he was the best back in his earlier days, but most of all I cherish him the most for his the love for his daughter and niece, he's one of the most spoken artist to come out and talk about his kids, he'll do just about anything for them!

sandz2710

I love Eminem. I love Stan, The Way I Am, Lose Yourself etc... they all have great lyrics and he's not afraid to express himself for what he is...so that I admire!!! :D I've always liked Eminem in some way or another :) it's nice to see other people on here admire him for similar things to me!

Silent-Rebel

I normally despise rap, but Eminem is an exception :D . He's a great artist/rapper, and a great lyric writer. I, personally, think he's the best rapper out there. All the other ones are just a disgrace. Yay, Eminem!