Welcome to Green Day Community

Hey Green Day fans! Join our community now, totally free, to talk with other Green Day fans from around the world about everything going on with the band. Talk about the current tour, current news, speculation, and we have general topics to talk about current events, life, anything that's on your mind. It's a little corner of the internet where Green Day fans can come together. Join us!

The Doctor

Doctor Who

5,754 posts in this topic

i'm just beyond relieved that kris marshall didn't get it. the last thing we needed to see is the doctor flying around trying to hook people up with cheaper landline calls in a police telephone box. 

1 person likes this

Do you think Bill's coming back next series? I think they left it kind of ambiguous at the end. The water girl has the ability to bring her back, and before they ran off at the end Bill said she'd come back to the Tardis. But then, she thinks the Doctor's dead because she doesn't know about regeneration yet. I hope she does come back next series. I hope they find Nardole too.

15 minutes ago, Emilie said:

Do you think Bill's coming back next series? I think they left it kind of ambiguous at the end. The water girl has the ability to bring her back, and before they ran off at the end Bill said she'd come back to the Tardis. But then, she thinks the Doctor's dead because she doesn't know about regeneration yet. I hope she does come back next series. I hope they find Nardole too.

I believe they said that Bill was only going to be around for one season. I could be wrong and she could very well come back but that's just what I read.

2 minutes ago, Liam said:

I believe they said that Bill was only going to be around for one season. I could be wrong and she could very well come back but that's just what I read.

I thought that too. But I looked it up recently (and Pearl Mackie's done a few interviews in June where people asked her) - everything either says "you'll have to wait and see" or "we're discussing Bill's future in the show" or something like that. They're avoiding the question. And i feel like if she had left the show they'd just say so. They want to build up some kind of suspense. And I think if Bill wasn't coming back, then building up suspense for something that isn't going to happen is just disappointing. idk if they'd do that. Like, if you make viewers doubt Bill's coming back and then she shows up in episode 1, that's a cool surprise. But if you make viewers believe she might return and then there's just nothing...that's just dumb :lol: It's pointless

1 person likes this