Welcome to Green Day Community

Hey Green Day fans! Join our community now, totally free, to talk with other Green Day fans from around the world about everything going on with the band. Talk about the current tour, current news, speculation, and we have general topics to talk about current events, life, anything that's on your mind. It's a little corner of the internet where Green Day fans can come together. Join us!

The Doctor

Doctor Who

5,754 posts in this topic

Before series 9 and 10 came out, I used to watch it from old videos my dad had, and then series 9 came out, but I didn't watch it (I hate Eccleson, sorry). But now I'm watching 10! And I'm rather obsessed with the Doctor.

Do you watch it? If so, what's your favourite series? Mine is 10 so far.

i like it, i think the new doctor David Tenance is a realy good actor but i havn't really seen any of the old ones.

I definately prefer the new ones.... he seems a more passionate and better actor

i like it, i think the new doctor David Tenance is a realy good actor but i havn't really seen any of the old ones.

The old ones are basically still amazing, but with crappy graphics. The storylines are just as good, though.

I hate it so bad.

So lame.

i love david tennant, hes such a great actor!

and hes just HOT .. yeah.. ive got a bit of a one track mind...

^ I know what you mean :lol:

i think Billie Piper is a good actress to, better than she is at singing anyway.

1 person likes this

dr who rocks but he's killin off all of his old enemies who the hell is he goin to kill off next?

I've started watching this series, and I love it :D

I started watching it on the most recent series, with David Tennant. Hes an awesome actor :)

Saturday night's was really good. David tennant is a really passionate actor

the cyber men were cool but they were killed off, he's killin off all the good bad guys

I've been watching since the beginning of the last series. I like it, and David Tennant's a really good actor. My favourite episode so far was probably the christmas special.

I've been watching since the beginning of the last series. I like it, and David Tennant's a really good actor. My favourite episode so far was probably the christmas special.

Damn, that's like the only one I missed! Grr.

I can't wait until Saturday! Was anyone else a little dissapointed with The Idiot's Lantern? I just felt it was lacking something.

i haven't seen any of the old ones, only the 2 latest series. but i like it

my friend is obsessed with this show! he even wears a suit when he goes out cuz the doctor does!!

ive neve heard of it :huh:

^ woah dude are you being serious?

i love doctor who, in fact i watched it like an hour ago :) and i think david tennant is a brilliant doctor.

I looooove Christopher Eccleston

:wub:

And I thought I'd hate this series

But I love it

I'm now in love with David Tennant

He's an amazing doctor

:wub::wub::wub:

And Rose as a character annoys the heck out of me

Even though I love Bilie Piper

:wub:

I thought the episode where they brought Sarah Jane and K9 back was great, she looked just the same. But I have been disappointed in both the cybermen and the daleks, I think they were scarier in the old episodes. But the episode with the werewolf and Queen Victoria, now that was scary! Brilliant effects.

^ woah dude are you being serious?

i love doctor who, in fact i watched it like an hour ago :) and i think david tennant is a brilliant doctor.

im being quite serious :)

I thought the episode where they brought Sarah Jane and K9 back was great, she looked just the same. But I have been disappointed in both the cybermen and the daleks, I think they were scarier in the old episodes. But the episode with the werewolf and Queen Victoria, now that was scary! Brilliant effects.

I think the Cybermen were quite menacing, but yes, the older Cybermen (and Daleks) were far scarier. I loved how they didn't change K-9, it seems a lot of things have been modernised, but that really made me smile. I just love K-9s voice as well.

What did everyone think of the latest eposide? With the Oods, they were so funny looking. The man when he got the red eyes and tattoos was also very very scary, I kept on having chills up my spine.

i haven't seen this series....though i have heard a great deal about it. i'm a fan of some of the sci fi network stuff (battlestar galactica, the new one, is my fave show) but i can't watch it a lot. don't have my own tv! *sigh* maybe i should start going over to my friend's house every saturday night and using hers. :P

What did everyone think of the latest eposide? With the Oods, they were so funny looking. The man when he got the red eyes and tattoos was also very very scary, I kept on having chills up my spine.

I really liked the episode with the ood! I don't know why though. Usually, when I watch Doctor Who, my reaction is "Hm. That was alright" but for that one it was "Wow. That was pritty cool!" lol and it's a to be continued! can't wait for part 2!

and yeah, the ood were very odd

Edited by nimrod-41

last one next week...hope its good.