What is the funniest thing you've ever seen Green Day do or say?

s2...scattered...s2

there are so many to choose from, but i guess that one old interview, out of focus i think, where mike is wearing a yellow jumpsuit and the sidewalks interview. i love them both :D

That radio interview around the release of Nimrod where they're all drunk and/or stoned and laughing hysterically at every caller who phones them in; especially when one caller says 'I worship you guys', and they go 'what exactly do you do when you worship us?' :)

does anyone know the name of the interview or anything?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

definitly when BillieJoe shook his ass :shifty: in the Bullet in a Bible dvd, and when Tre' Cool steals the van on this show i saw about them on fuse.

does anyone know the name of the interview or anything?

That would be Modern Rock Live somewhere in the audio links.

That would be Modern Rock Live somewhere in the audio links.

thanks! :thumbsup:

definately on bullet in a bible when tre cool sings "roll roll roll a joint twist it at the ends, light it up take a puff and pass it to your friends" :woot:

When Tre and Mike were 'tipsy' at the California Music Awards and Tre was winding up the interviewer and Mike kept stumbling and Billie couldn't stop laughing and Tre said "I'm a haemo...haemophill... haemophiliac- *necrophiliac* - i don't know - i can't stop bleeding and i can't stop having sex with corpses...."

It cracks. me. up. :lol: especially when the woman goes "oh my, you are so scary right now..." :lol:

Sry to spam, but do you have a link to that video?

When Green Day were on Letterman i think last year and Tre jumped out of his seat by the drums after the song, lol, and Dave said "someone please check if that young man is alright" :lol:

Off the top of my head, the first thing I thought of was when Tré was putting on his eye liner on BIAB, "I'm so beautiful!! FUCK!" I liked that. But I'm sure there are better things, eh, i'll think more about it.

ohh yeah, i rewinded that like, 20 times. XD

when tre climbed the globe. that was so cool!

also, you just cant beat woodstock 94. i dont know about funny, but that was the coolest thing ever.

i love the gardening tips :lol:

and in biab when tre does the orange mocha frappucino thing :woot:

i loved in biab when billie was sleeping, and in the background you hear one of the guys saying "yeah...no, wait. i want a cafe latte. that's right--a cafe latte." then billie opens his eyes and gives a thumbs up.

perhaps not the funniest, but it just came to my mind at the moment. maybe it's cuz i work at starbucks or something. :P

In 100% Green Day when Billie Joe said "You want to have sex and get married."

Tre said "I can suck my own."

On the making of BOBD/Holliday video when Tre got lost on the set. Mike chasing Tre and Mike's in a cop uniform, slams Tre against the car, lifts up Tre's dress; funny, sexy and disturbing at the same time.

I love the performance of Waiting on David Letterman (uh, i think) when half way through Tre tips a bucket of something over his head, making the audience laugh and Billie stumble on his words...i loved that one.

That radio interview around the release of Nimrod where they're all drunk and/or stoned and laughing hysterically at every caller who phones them in; especially when one caller says 'I worship you guys', and they go 'what exactly do you do when you worship us?' :)

yeah that definitely, it's just them talking crap for like half an hour. hilarious

i love Recovery tv interview they did in 97 in australia, when they take instruments from that band, and they do Grouch, and that host is all pissed off cause it's some early children show

and that bit in BIAB, with Mike and guitar. they don't love you like i love you.

hmm,...it was so many things that i can't remember one of the funniest ....i really don't know,... :D

I can't remember if this was a print interview or live. But Tré said he masturbated so much one time he got blackheads. He said, you can get athelete's dick. :lol:

Shit, I was thinking of another one and it just left me. Old people's disease. :ph34r:

The sidewalk interview is so funny. if you havent seen it you can view it here:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...d=744822846&n=2

Wow. That myspace was assaulted by teenies. :ermm: damn they're everywhere...

I like what Tre said when they were giving out shout-outs... "The Network.. very, uh, determined friends of ours.. *cough*"

And when Billie Joe said, "yeah..yeah.." He sounded like Tim the Toolman Taylor if anyone knows who that is...

there are so many but one that is standing out at the moment is on BIAB when Tre is like pretending that he is fighting with the van and he is like yelling at it and everything. and when he sniffs the donut sprinkles.

pretty much all of BIAB

I laughed so hard when he sniffed the donut sprinkles!!!! :D

i recently read this in that new green day biography by ben myers. its about how green day celebrated their christmas in germany a few years ago:

"we were playing with Jailcell Recipies and because it was christmas every band decided to so something special," billie joe told me. "they came out dressed up as the Sex Pistols, i think another band came out as Kiss, and for our thing we decided to do the Nativity scene in its entirety. tre was the Virgin Mary, mike was the anorexic Santa Claus narrator and i was the schizophrenic three wise men. our friend aidan was a midwife and our friend sean was Jesus because he had really long hair."

"the whole thing was, we'd been through the entire scene, Jesus had been born and i came out saying 'it is i, santa claus, that is the true meaning of christmas!'" laughs mike. "jesus came out and said the same thing, then fucking sean, the big guy from Wat Tyler, came out with a beer dressed as the easter bunny. he ran around knocking everyone's beers out of their hands, shouting 'straight edge!' at them."

"tre was up on a table with his legs spread out giving birth to sean, who was under the table with a plastic carrier bag that was full of a bunch of ketchup, tomato soup, and rice pudding, which we then threw on the audience. some of it landed on this poor guy wearing glasses. some people were eating it. we thought it was fucking funny."

Probably a part from the "Out Of Focus" interiew in 1992.

Billie: I have the shittiest love life known to man. I mean in all serious it's really awful I mean FUCK!

Interviewer: Do you want a girlfriend?

Tre: Na fuck that...oh wait..

Interviwere: Yeah..?

Tre: I have a boyfriend

Interviewer:You have a boyfriend? What's his name?

Tre: *whispers* Billie

Interviewer: What?

Mike: He said BILL-IE

*Billie shuffles quietly*

"Tre: I'm not getting into it when the camera's rolling

Archived