Who Do You Think Green Day should tour with?

Mommy's Little Nightmare

The Matches?

both out of Oakland

how about The Explosion?

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All $7.50 of it, huh ?

I'll sell you, some poor sucker will buy you for 50 cents not knowing what they're getting theirselves into. That makes... $8! I'm rich!

Guest The Godfather

I'll sell you, some poor sucker will buy you for 50 cents not knowing what they're getting theirselves into. That makes... $8! I'm rich!

:woot:

As long as it's a female.

Guest worryrock91

:woot:

As long as it's a female.

I'll buy you Tyler.

They should tour with the Bouncing Souls and Bayside.

Anti-Flag or Rancid or the Red Hot Chilis... that would never happen but it would be aaamazing.

mcr, tbs and bayside.

that would get me a bit excited in my pants.

the explosion would be great. i love them. i think bullets and octane with green day would be a sweet show too, i saw them open for social distortion in september and they would fit in with billie and the boys great. check out some of their music if you havent heard of them. :thumbsup:

i dunno they should hav my chem again and good charlotte

Well My Chemical Romance kinda are crappy live but i like them. maybe they should tour with good charlotte they are punk!! (THAT WAS A JOKE GOOD CHARLETTE BLOWES ASS AND THEY WANT TO BE PUNK BUT IT AINT WORKIN OUT >>>TAKE OUT The LIP RINGS GOOD CHARLOTTE AND GO ON TOUR WITH JUSTIN TIMBErLAKE) I think Green Day And Sum41 would be a awesome mixture personally

Well My Chemical Romance kinda are crappy live but i like them. maybe they should tour with good charlotte they are punk!! (THAT WAS A JOKE GOOD CHARLETTE BLOWES ASS AND THEY WANT TO BE PUNK BUT IT AINT WORKIN OUT >>>TAKE OUT The LIP RINGS GOOD CHARLOTTE AND GO ON TOUR WITH JUSTIN TIMBErLAKE) I think Green Day And Sum41 would be a awesome mixture personally

AGREED :thumbsup:

i like green day and slipknot together 2 great bands for the price of 1 great deal i reckon bj dosent know how much them and slipknot have in common after u subtract that slipknot are crazy mofo's and wear boiler suits on stage and wear masks apart from that there alot alike in opinions and so on or green day can tour with other bands like maybe the rolling stones foo fighters rammstein lol i like to mix my genres of music but no rap or that shit well any decent band but if it was the stones with gd it would be more like gd on tour with the stones

No offense, but I think that idea is really dumb. My reasoning is that 1. Do you WANT the 2 bands to kill each other and have neither of them left? and 2.) You can't have a PUNK show and a METAL show mixed together, especially with THOSE 2 bands. Not just the bands either, the fans. There would be people getting seriously fucked up in the crowd, more than what normally happens, and Billie Joe has said "I want everybody to have a good time at a concert. I don't want anybody getting hurt. That's punk, playing a show, having a party, having a good time."

So yeah, that's my reasoning on that. Even if they have alot in common with their views, the fact is, they still hate each other, and you can't have a punk and metal band like that tour together. It just would never work.

^ ya... green day doesnt like slipknot

"They sound like Tré choking on a hair ball." (Slipknot)

and i dont think they would tour with a band they hate

^ ya... green day doesnt like slipknot

"They sound like Tré choking on a hair ball." (Slipknot)

and i dont think they would tour with a band they hate

Yeah, they've said that they like touring with bands they can just hang out with and have a good time, and not have all that bullshit. With Slipknot, they'd be at each other's throats constantly. Which, would make for a horrible show, because they'd be miserable the whole time.

No offense, but I think that idea is really dumb. My reasoning is that 1. Do you WANT the 2 bands to kill each other and have neither of them left? and 2.) You can't have a PUNK show and a METAL show mixed together, especially with THOSE 2 bands. Not just the bands either, the fans. There would be people getting seriously fucked up in the crowd, more than what normally happens, and Billie Joe has said "I want everybody to have a good time at a concert. I don't want anybody getting hurt. That's punk, playing a show, having a party, having a good time."

So yeah, that's my reasoning on that. Even if they have alot in common with their views, the fact is, they still hate each other, and you can't have a punk and metal band like that tour together. It just would never work.

Seriously... Just because Run DMC and Aerosmith did a song together never means that different genres can clash together like that... Especially since that didn't even go off as planned... Alll the aerosmith fans got to be let in first, so all the Run DMC got the crappy seats for the music video shoot.

And yeah... I'd totally kick the shit out of a Slipknot bastard fan that got in my way. ;)

Just wouldn't work.

Seriously... Just because Run DMC and Aerosmith did a song together never means that different genres can clash together like that... Especially since that didn't even go off as planned... Alll the aerosmith fans got to be let in first, so all the Run DMC got the crappy seats for the music video shoot.

And yeah... I'd totally kick the shit out of a Slipknot bastard fan that got in my way. ;)

Just wouldn't work.

Hah! Nice Brittany. Why am I NOT suprised that you'd bring up something about kicking the shit out of a Slipknot fan? Typical. You and PBJ are starting to sound alike now...scary.

Hah! Nice Brittany. Why am I NOT suprised that you'd bring up something about kicking the shit out of a Slipknot fan? Typical. You and PBJ are starting to sound alike now...scary.

Meh... It has nothing to do with PBJ... I just generally fight with Slipknot fans. For some reason, they're generally assholes. Not ALL. Just a LOT.

I mean seriously! Not only did a Slipknot fan make fun of me for being upset over Johnny Ramone's death, but one also called me a "stupid ass punk bitch" after I accidentally brushed up against her in the hair dye aisle in Wal-Mart.

They're just unhappy, moody people, Fallyn... That's not MY fault, and it's certaintly not MY fault that I'd love to kick one of the bastards with my big, happy, foot.

Meh... It has nothing to do with PBJ... I just generally fight with Slipknot fans. For some reason, they're generally assholes. Not ALL. Just a LOT.

I mean seriously! Not only did a Slipknot fan make fun of me for being upset over Johnny Ramone's death, but one also called me a "stupid ass punk bitch" after I accidentally brushed up against her in the hair dye aisle in Wal-Mart.

They're just unhappy, moody people, Fallyn... That's not MY fault, and it's certaintly not MY fault that I'd love to kick one of the bastards with my big, happy, foot.

I'm not saying that because of Slipknot, I'm saying that because of your newfound violent side. Too much time spent talking to PBJ? Oh, who am I kidding? I'm violent as hell, too. But still! :P

I'm not saying that because of Slipknot, I'm saying that because of your newfound violent side. Too much time spent talking to PBJ? Oh, who am I kidding? I'm violent as hell, too. But still! :P

But I'm not really that violent. I just hate Slipknot, and some of their fans suck.

I totally agree with spark in the night; The Matches or The Explosion would be awesome! The Soviettes, NOFX, or Bad Religion (again) would also be pretty spiff. ^^

Green Day and Slipknot together would be... interesting, to say the least. Not something I'd vote for though. Slipknot gives me migraines.

they should tour with the living end... :D:D

I agree The Living End all the way! :thumbsup:

Archived