Who Do You Think Green Day should tour with?

Mommy's Little Nightmare

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like them to tour with rancid. I think they already played at shows together before green day become famous. I think rancid would be great with green day... And Billie Joe could sing radio with Tim :wub:

To keep on dreaming awake, I'd like them to tour with dropkick murphys...I Don't know if they've already makde it though

with..............

Hmmm.............

ME! :eyebrows:

and i'd like to see the living end too .. .sounds like cool

:woot:

Anti-Flag, Avenged Sevenfold (I don't care if they would NEVER tour together) and Sum 41( I also don't care that Dave left, they'll tour damnit!)

AF, A7X, GD, and Sum 41 all at the same show... :D:thumbsup: If I missed that I would have to kill someone.

Anti-Flag, Avenged Sevenfold (I don't care if they would NEVER tour together) and Sum 41( I also don't care that Dave left, they'll tour damnit!)

AF, A7X, GD, and Sum 41 all at the same show... :D:thumbsup: If I missed that I would have to kill someone.

oh yeah! I love Sum 41 :D and I would also add The Offspring to your combination :D

Green Day should tour the world, including Norway, with The Strokes, MCR and HIM.

Yeah, I would definitly buy that ticket :wink:

A real fun show would be Tenacious D opens up...Then Green Day and the encore would be the ensamble of both. Jables and kage mix up with Green Day acoustic style. Kind of lik ethe Bridge School bootleg.

Or as some of you has mentioned, with teh classic rock approach. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers would be a classic concert. I would rape small woodland creatures just to see it.

If Everclear promised not to be so drunk that they could remember all their chords and lyrics, then that.(Fuck May Day 2003) Bastards

Bad Religion. BR opened for GD few shows down in 94 and man that's so awsome. immagine best fucking punk rock band opening for you!

or maybe AFI or NOFX. they should stop touring plastic boy bands (aka Simple Plan, MCR...)

and i have no idea why, but John Lydon just popped :lol:

A Green Day/Alkaline Trio tour would be good. AFI would be great, too. I can't wait for their new album!

Guest ~GhOsT~

H.I.M.!! that would make a really fucking awesome concert! i would say Slipknot but they dont like them or at least Billie doesnt

Guest The Godfather

Me.

Or Metallica, I'd pay my life savings to see that.

All $7.50 of it, huh ?

Green Day and Sugarcult would be perfect.

But Green Day and MxPx would be even more perfect. If that only would happen, I would be so happy...

Archived