Who Do You Think Green Day should tour with?

Mommy's Little Nightmare

Sorry if anyone's done this before, but yeah. Who do you think Green Day should go on tour with?

I personally think that Green Day and AFI should do a joint tour, and maybe even write a song together and perform it as the final song. I mean, Billie Joe and Davey Havok are close friends, so it's not like it couldn't happen. That would be amazing. :D

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jimmy Eat World

p.s. fix your sig. too wide

I think GD should tour with Sugarcult. I think they've done it before (im not sure) but 2 of my favourite bands together :wub: would be awesome!

A.F.I blows.

Well, I love AFI, so whatever.

ANTI-FLAG!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

that would kick major ass.

Anti-Flag and Green Day did a concert together last summer in Barrie...i heard it was awesome

Anti-Flag and Green Day did a concert together last summer in Barrie...i heard it was awesome

I would have loved to see that.

my vote goes to anti-flag

i would kill to be at a concert with the both of them...

the next laurie l.

please, no more jimmy eat world.

i think they should tour with the bouncing souls again, and nofx. i doubt itll happen tho. maybe more realisticly the living end.

The Network O:

Now THAT would be interesting to see.

I mean, you've got the one side where they 'hate each other' and insist that they aren't the same band, so...that'd be interesting.

And then you've got the real side, where they actually are the same band.

I mean, The Network opened up for them once, but don't you think it'll be really difficult to do a whole tour that way? They'd really wear themselves out, especially after doing the opening act in those suits, and then trying to look like they weren't sweating and all that.

omg i would so love to see green day and anti-flag!!!

i would like to see green day and my chemical romance.. that would be a weird combination but i think it would be a really good show.

i would like to see green day and my chemical romance.. that would be a weird combination but i think it would be a really good show.

well you already missed em both.

They have toured with My Chemical Romance. I was at one of the shows. And, honestly, My Chemical Romance is HORRIBLE live. They just make mindless noise. Green Day have toured with and could tour with SO much better.

they should tour with the stones or someone classic rock like that, and combine in a song to make modern classic rock, and we'll call it .....alternative

I know it would be a weird combination but if Green Day and H.I.M toured with each other and came to Denmark I would kill for tickets to that concert...

The sad thing is, that Green Day were here on the Roskilde Festival last year, 2005...

And this year H.I.M is coming on the same festival and I don't have any money at ALL! Last month I was ill from work a lot of times and I've lost too much money on that!

Damn :pinch:

i honestly think they should tour with the australian band "The livng end" they r totally awsome and i would kill for tickets in melbourne australia

I know it would be a weird combination but if Green Day and H.I.M toured with each other and came to Denmark I would kill for tickets to that concert...

me too :eyebrows:

And Green Day with The Offspring would be great

i like green day and slipknot together 2 great bands for the price of 1 great deal i reckon bj dosent know how much them and slipknot have in common after u subtract that slipknot are crazy mofo's and wear boiler suits on stage and wear masks apart from that there alot alike in opinions and so on or green day can tour with other bands like maybe the rolling stones foo fighters rammstein lol i like to mix my genres of music but no rap or that shit well any decent band but if it was the stones with gd it would be more like gd on tour with the stones

me too :eyebrows:

And Green Day with The Offspring would be great

Oh yeah! They're great too! :thumbsup:

I've got Americana stuck in my head!

And "Venus (In Our Blood)" too... It's really weird... :lol:

Archived