What do u feel while u are listening a Green Day song?

_She*_

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you must of got pissed off by my post? where did you get the idea that i'm always on about him? :lol: i was stating the fact that billie does need to get ideas of his own. i also NEVER said he was the founder of punk.. how could anybody "find" punk.. he was also a punk.. why do you keep arguing with that statement? it's so pathetic you keep arguing who's punk and he's not lol yeah you're hardcore man get your facts straight, you don't know anything about them. also thank GOD the doors were nothing like green day otherwise they'd suck. yeah of course to you they aren't rebellious, half there music had been editied due to "i'm goona go out in this car with these people and get fuuuuucked up etc" you call that not rebellion? but yeah to you "i wanna be the minority i dont need your authority!!11 is soooo rebellious *cough* billie joe needs to show some armage to him by getting ideas off him while he performs live defintely.. go listen to the miami performance.. infact alot of metal/punk bands from back in the 80's do, not just green day so shut up. also he was rebellious, more so than anyone, you obviously don't know ANYTHING about him. yes he was a nerd in high school, it's called intelligence.. something you wouldn't have heard of before.. he also said his parents were DEAD so he had NOTHING to do with there actions and was against them. i still agree with that statement that MANSON made NOT me, you're really dumb i'm sorry.

because i have better stuff to do, i wont read all the pointless shit that just came out of your mouth. but i read part. and im not arguing about punk, i dont give a shit, but you never shut the hell up about jim morrison. he wasnt that fucking great. every chance you get you diss green day just to make sure we dont think your uncool. just shut the fuck up. manson is a douch to begin with also. your always complaining about how you have no life and no one likes you in the advice forum. well heres my advice. quit being such an asshole and it just might get you somewhere. you dont know shit about jim morrison, i dont know shit about billie joe. they were both big bad rockstars on a major lable, and you were never even alive to see him anywhere. you dont now a damn thing about him, just what the record companys want you to think. and if you havent noticed, theyre really good at making people have a certain image.

piss off

Wow. Apparently some of us are feeling very angry today.

not really. she just annoys everyone here.

i voted you smartest member in the gdc awards :D

because i have better stuff to do, i wont read all the pointless shit that just came out of your mouth. but i read part. and im not arguing about punk, i dont give a shit, but you never shut the hell up about jim morrison. he wasnt that fucking great. every chance you get you diss green day just to make sure we dont think your uncool. just shut the fuck up. manson is a douch to begin with also. your always complaining about how you have no life and no one likes you in the advice forum. well heres my advice. quit being such an asshole and it just might get you somewhere. you dont know shit about jim morrison, i dont know shit about billie joe. they were both big bad rockstars on a major lable, and you were never even alive to see him anywhere. you dont now a damn thing about him, just what the record companys want you to think. and if you havent noticed, theyre really good at making people have a certain image.

piss off

yeah you can't read and you're a loser and can't have a proper converstaion, what does the advice forum have to with anything? yeah i may not have been alive but there are things out there called books and videos and shit, but books you wouldn't have obviously heard of before because you're too dumb. and they were the founders of punk. i cannot belive how such a dumbass you are. do you even know how to have a conversation? also billie joe is NOT a big "bad" rockstar. are you blind or something? i don't know anything about him? try reading the post this time.

i voted you smartest member in the gdc awards :D

Awww, well isn't that just... :wub:

Really, thank you. I try not to care about these things, but can't help it. I myself didn't vote, but only because I wouldn't be voting for enough people and I didn't want it to look like I was only voting for friends.

yeah you can't read and you're a loser and can't have a proper converstaion, what does the advice forum have to with anything? yeah i may not have been alive but there are things out there called books and videos and shit, but books you wouldn't have obviously heard of before because you're too dumb. and they were the founders of punk. i cannot belive how such a dumbass you are. do you even know how to have a conversation? also billie joe is NOT a big "bad" rockstar. are you blind or something? i don't know anything about him? try reading the post this time.

i cant have a converasation? its impossible to have a real conversation with such a hardass as yourself. im just saying....before you run around dissing green day why dont you get a clue and realize the only thing you know about the doors are wha their billion dollar record company thinks is cool.

i cant have a converasation? its impossible to have a real conversation with such a hardass as yourself. im just saying....before you run around dissing green day why dont you get a clue and realize the only thing you know about the doors are wha their billion dollar record company thinks is cool.

hey this thread is the what do you feel while you listen to green day and i was saying the truth, so OBVIOUSLY YOU don't know anything about the doors.. by the way are you an illiterate in reading? i basically explained why the doors ARE rebellious and if you think they aren't i have no idea why you are discussing this subject with me, you obviously don't know anything about music either and get so touchy by things.. if you got pissed off by that little comment. anyway you have no knowledge of that band and i still stand by saying that jim morrison was punk cause he was. i also NEVER said i had no life in the advice forum. god i can't belive how dumb you are. poor illiterate.

Archived