My Wonderful Green Day Assesment

EvilPixie

I do Make-up artistry at college n we have a "Night At The Oscars" n I'm doing Billie n Adie at the VMAs last yr... at least i think its the VMAs... hmm.... ONYWEY! I'm looking for someone to help me make dreads cuz i needed to buy a hairpiece for my friends hair to make it look all.. .well dreaded.

And if theres anyone from glasgow who wants to come and be a paparazzi or e member of the audience your very welcome to be!

Are you for real, You did their makeup or you just.... dreamt it

^haha what?!

and to the thread starter :google:

no she's copying their make-up for some thing at her college....learn to read :pinch:

Are you for real, You did their makeup or you just.... dreamt it

you really need to try and read a little more comprehensively.

My friend used to do his dreads with erm, some kind of wax. Damn i don't remember what they were, but they were nasty. Nasty nappy hippie dreads that he didn't wash till it got real bad.

I know, i'm a big help.

Thanx 4 ur help guys. I wud normally google and i tried to im just having major MAJOR MAJOR lag issues. And i need to get these done by 1pm to get them fitted to staceys head.... its a blonde hairpiece i bought and im borrowing a black one from the college.... they're gonna kill meh lol! though how on EARTH shes gunna end up looking like Adie I have no idea... lol but Stephen is like... toatl billie joe material!! lLike u have no idea!

gunna b awesome!

i no that u have to wash it

blow dry straight

gel it

twist it

straight iron over that and then hairspray

its not as confusing as it sounds

tells you here how to make them but i don't think just anyone can have dreadlocks can they, they need the right sort of hair don't they? i dunno, you could buy a wig i guess. who's your friend going as then?

you can do them with any sorts of hairs ^^ they just have to be long enaugh

but those will not be dreadlocks ^^

its kinda " what will come out if i mix all things in the bathroom together n my head"

If you have less than half an hour to do all this, best you don't waste any more time talking about it.

If you have less than half an hour to do all this, best you don't waste any more time talking about it.

makes enough sense really oor u can spend hours take ur pic lol

you really need to try and read a little more comprehensively.

My friend used to do his dreads with erm, some kind of wax. Damn i don't remember what they were, but they were nasty. Nasty nappy hippie dreads that he didn't wash till it got real bad.

I know, i'm a big help.

Sorry, I didnt get it :wacko:

its kinda " what will come out if i mix all things in the bathroom together n my head"

I'm with pancake on this one.

Mix up a bunch of random stuff in a bowl and slap it on her head and just twist it all around and see what happens.

Abstract dreads.

or just get each strand, put wax on it and back comb it, twisting it as you go. bang you've got dreads.

hot candle wax, rub it all in, but put honey through it all first - seal it with the wax.

oh i have one go to a hairdressers and ask them for spare hair

or buy a wig and rub wax, mud and honey in it then twist the hair up alot. should look not bad :P

I'm with pancake on this one.

Mix up a bunch of random stuff in a bowl and slap it on her head and just twist it all around and see what happens.

Abstract dreads.

Abstract Is Good :rolleyes: .

PS: I love Your Ava.

Archived