True Green Day fans wouldn't get annoyed by their over-played songs, right?

Silent-Rebel

Well, I'd have to say on the rare occasion that I do listen to the radio and hear a Green Day song (I hate the radio by the way) I turn up the volume. But sometimes it does get repetitive......

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never minded hearing any Green Day song on the radio at any time. I enjoy it every time. In my mind, there is no such thing as an "overplayed Green Day song." :P

I like how they play it ONCE in a while on KROQ, but every god damn hour? Give me a break! >:o

So you're saying that you aren't a real fan of Green Day if you think a few of their songs get a bit annoying after a while?

Are there really any TRUE Green Day fans? What does it take to be a TRUE Green Day fan?

i agree if you are a green day fan it shouldnt bother you just like new shouldnt bother the old fans. but it does piss me off when you hear a green day song on the radio and a person on ur bus or something is all like "omg green day! billy-jo is so freakin hott and you know hes like only 25? like omg im totally in love with them but theres like 2 guys in the band and they are like always there omg i wonder who they are?"

thats the only thing that pisses me off about green day being on the radio a lot

there was this one radio request on my station that went something like this:

Girl:I'd like to request We Belong Together (im pretty sure that was the song- something like that) and dedicate it to Billie Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Radio Dude: Do you think Billie Joe is sexy?

Girl: OH YES HE IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE! I LOVE HIM!

Radio dude: do you even like his eye makeup?

Girl: oh yes! but he is still sexy no matter what.

:sick:

i agree if you are a green day fan it shouldnt bother you just like new shouldnt bother the old fans. but it does piss me off when you hear a green day song on the radio and a person on ur bus or something is all like "omg green day! billy-jo is so freakin hott and you know hes like only 25? like omg im totally in love with them but theres like 2 guys in the band and they are like always there omg i wonder who they are?"

thats the only thing that pisses me off about green day being on the radio a lot

yeah, that is what pisses me off and i have a girl in my history class who is like that... :dry:

some ai fans have stayed true and don't like gd cuz of their looks, just the music... it's just some of them find them "soooooo hawt!!!!!" and that annoys me... so, one word: teenies... they annoy me, but they're so cute and dumb i can't hate them forever :happy:

True, they were overplayed to the extreme, but that's what the off button is for right? It didn't piss me off.

I WOULD NEVER GET TIRED OF HEARING A GREEN DAY SONG! I LOVE THEM SOO MUCH!!

i love their overplayed songs.

i'll be listening to green day on my ipod in my car, and suddenly green day will come on the radio and ill yank my earphones out just to listen to it on the radio.

its so insane but i just get so excited when they're on the radio :blink:

I don't listen to the radio because of too many commercials. I don't really have this problem thank God. CD's or MP3 player, thats about it.

i'll be listening to green day on my ipod in my car, and suddenly green day will come on the radio and ill yank my earphones out just to listen to it on the radio.

i do that too lol :whistling:

when they come on the radio, i dont know its really weird and probably teenie-ish but i get "butterflies" and i feel so special cause my favorite band is on the radio.

ya... that probably sounds really retarded but i cant help it! :/

the radio station i lilsten to only plays old green day. if they play a new green day song, its usually give me novacaine. and i dont watch mtv. so..... no.

I don't start to hate the overplayed songs--- I still love WMUWSE, Holiday, etc. I just get sick of hearing them over and over again... Take your favorite song, listen to it on repeat about 50 times, you will get sick of it eventually.

When I first got American Idiot, I was obsessed with it. It was basically the only CD I listened to for like 4 months straight (my pre-iPod days), and eventually I got so sick of the CD I didn't listen to it for months! But now I love it again.

I never listen to the radio. Its not worth it when 9/10 songs are shit (in my opinion, at least... we have no decent rock stations here.)

where i live they don't really play green day songs on the radio very much any more!

the radio station i lilsten to only plays old green day. if they play a new green day song, its usually give me novacaine. and i dont watch mtv. so..... no.

i don't think i have ever heard give me novicaine on the radio before

THey dont fuckin play green day enough on the radio how could you get bored of them its better hearing a song on the radio coz your not in control whats there to get sick of

HAHA youre dead

when youre ship is goin down ill go out and paint the town

haha youre dead haha your dead haha youre dead

i still love all of the overplayed songs! .. but i cant stand it when they shorten jesus of suburbia to 3 or 4 minutes! :pinch:

i never ever get annoyed i still love the songs and listen to them :)

Anyways, I was taking a shower and was wondering...

...That's what you think about in the shower... :blink:

i do that 2 :P ...even if it's the same song! haha

I dont get at all fucking anoyed i actually like a green day song better when i hear iot on the radio but im defently a true green day fan O YA

Archived