Green Day Race Car

Whatsername868

This is old news

That race was Last september in the ROCK & Roll 400 At Richmond

Wonder how much they got payed for that.

But yay cars.

...nay green day.

They Didnt get paid

They paid the car

Thats how it works in Nascar

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

green day dosent strike me as "nascar" people ya know?

I know, I was going to say, "What a red-blooded American thing to do." But I guess they are Men, and all Men love Cars.

This is old news

That race was Last september in the ROCK & Roll 400 At Richmond

They Didnt get paid

They paid the car

Thats how it works in Nascar

i dont think they did.

I dont think they got paid, but I dont think they paid to get themselves as a sponsor. I'm pretty sure when I read that, that NASCAR was bringing in some rock bands to put on the cars in the hopes to appeal to a younger crowd or something. So I doubt Green Day paid anything.

Well maybe Warner put up some money.

Guest Quietus

Wow, I don't usually do cars, but that's hot. I wonder how they actually reproduced the picture so well on the car. I just wish they chose an earlier era picture, something more bratty and blunt. Somehow that seems more...related to racing, more intense than all prettied up.

i dont think they did.

I dont think they got paid, but I dont think they paid to get themselves as a sponsor. I'm pretty sure when I read that, that NASCAR was bringing in some rock bands to put on the cars in the hopes to appeal to a younger crowd or something. So I doubt Green Day paid anything.

Well maybe Warner put up some money.

I no for sure GD didnt Get paid

Why would Green Day get paid? That would be the opposite of a sponsorship.

yeah...the drivers puts them on his car in return for money they give him..

too bad its a sucky driver.now no one cars will be behind it to see the green day pik.haah. oh well, its a hot car.i.need.it.:)

holy shit. please, for the love of god tell me thats a doctored picture. thats the most pathetic thing ive ever seen. thats bullshit. i was defending them last night. i dont care how much money you earn, but sorry, i think your name on a fucking nascar is selling out. thats such bull shit, i mean, the guys dissing rednecks sell them selves out and put their picture on the back of a fucking nascar to get a little money or exposure, as if abouy 100 million dollars and being the biggest band in the world isnt enough. what happened to "im not part of a redneck agenda". well i guess they dont care as long as they can sqeeze a few more bucks outta em. \

i was defending them last night, but this is the last straw. they just lost a lot of credibility in my book. especially as for their politcal shit, as they dont like all these hardcore conservative rednecks. now go ahead and say "OMG ITS THEIR LIFE, THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT OMG, THEY ARENT SELLOUTS!!!" i even made a thread last night about how i hate people bashing them, but this is possibly the biggest sellout thing they couldve done.

doesnt anyone eles see the huge amount of hypocricy in this? i still love thier music, but....christ.

holy shit. please, for the love of god tell me thats a doctored picture. thats the most pathetic thing ive ever seen. thats bullshit. i was defending them last night. i dont care how much money you earn, but sorry, i think your name on a fucking nascar is selling out. thats such bull shit, i mean, the guys dissing rednecks sell them selves out and put their picture on the back of a fucking nascar to get a little money or exposure, as if abouy 100 million dollars and being the biggest band in the world isnt enough. what happened to "im not part of a redneck agenda". well i guess they dont care as long as they can sqeeze a few more bucks outta em. \

i was defending them last night, but this is the last straw. they just lost a lot of credibility in my book. especially as for their politcal shit, as they dont like all these hardcore conservative rednecks. now go ahead and say "OMG ITS THEIR LIFE, THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT OMG, THEY ARENT SELLOUTS!!!" i even made a thread last night about how i hate people bashing them, but this is possibly the biggest sellout thing they couldve done.

doesnt anyone eles see the huge amount of hypocricy in this? i still love thier music, but....christ.

ummm...I doubt they asked for that nascar to have them & their name on it, but i could be wrong, lol

well if you would re-read what i wrote, this was a move by Nascar and Warner.

Also, just because they say redneck in one song doesn't mean they have a hatred of anything that may remotely involve them. You realize that the "redneck agenda" has not a fucking thing to do with NASCAR? Jesus man, get you're head out of your ass.. You make yourself look like a fucking moron. Obviously this isn't the first time either. Green Day didn't put their own picture on the back of any car, or any sign or poster, their record label did. You look like a fool when you think Green Day does these things out of greed.

i agreee with andresss.

thats awesome,my entire family loves nascar so itll be interesting to hear what they say lmao,

once, i will have a car made of weed..yeah:), and it will be green..:))

It's been done, many years ago by Cheech and Chong.

They went one better and made a truck.

Nascar is awesome in a way ... a green day car? That's cool.

Not that I'm really excited about it .. hmm I laughed my ass off when I saw the pic at GDA..

But yeah it's fun. :)

i agreee with andresss.

thats awesome,my entire family loves nascar so itll be interesting to hear what they say lmao,

haha same here... we are a big racing family...

and I race small F1 cars.

well if you would re-read what i wrote, this was a move by Nascar and Warner.

Also, just because they say redneck in one song doesn't mean they have a hatred of anything that may remotely involve them. You realize that the "redneck agenda" has not a fucking thing to do with NASCAR? Jesus man, get you're head out of your ass.. You make yourself look like a fucking moron. Obviously this isn't the first time either. Green Day didn't put their own picture on the back of any car, or any sign or poster, their record label did. You look like a fool when you think Green Day does these things out of greed.

u put him in his place andres :thumbsup:

i still say its retarded. i mean, a fucking nascar, gimme a break. most people will never listen to me cus they think theyre perfect. everyone just agrees with andres and shit cus hes a mod and everyone thinks he knows it all.

I sorta agree with you. Not about the Nascar/Redneck correlation, but yeahhh s e l l o u t.

A couple days ago, I saw a shitload of Green Day merch in Claires... which is some random accesory store 10 year old girls worship. The only reason I even went in there was because I was looking for a present for my little cousin. They sold out, yeah. And it pisses me off, but I still like their music...

i still say its retarded. i mean, a fucking nascar, gimme a break. most people will never listen to me cus they think theyre perfect. everyone just agrees with andres and shit cus hes a mod and everyone thinks he knows it all.

Oh, please. Stop acting like a baby. You're bringing this abuse on yourself.

Archived