who is green day?

scattered_nimrod217

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hm..well..i might piss off some people now....but...i still gonna say what i think about them.

ive been a green day fan since nimrod and back then....to me...they were the greatest band on the planet....even after warning they still were...

and also after american idiot they still were....

but things changed.....

i know this is my first post in this forum but i came here to see if other people thought the same way...

in *letterbomb* they sing *where have all the riots gone* (that newspaper article andres posted made the same point) and you know..i look at them and think *how can you sing something like that if you run around in designer clothes and go to the kids choice awards* and stuff like that..

i know they are parents...and i think its cool...but they lost their whole attitude from back then.....

i dont know.....everything about them became so mainstream......their clothes, their intervies, everything they do...they say they are still punk...but hey...where are the good old times where you didnt care about what you were wearing....how you were looking?

i miss those times.....

and kids choice...ok....great..you have children....but seriously...if there had been a kids choice awards 10 years ago (has there been one?i dont know..im from germany...) i doubt that they would have gone there....

it has all..i dont know...changed....

to me...they are not very different from blink anymore...

there is nothing wrong with growing up and becoming adults.....but there is a way of growing up without losing your old attitude

i miss the old green day....and everything they stood for back then..because if they still claim to be punk today and sing about riots and all that stuff....maybe somebody has to put a mirror infront of their faces.....

and its sad....because i still love green day...but maybe more the memory of green day.....

to the last guy, you have good point!

I'm green day fan since amirican idiot cames, but I have an old interviews and shows and there so funny there, they look that there don't give a damm!! (that its so great!!)

sometimes me and my sister make fun on green day and other bands (its only for fun and its make me and others peaple lough :D

yesterday my sister and me make these act that green day have an advertisement on clothes, hairs and perfume.... like beyonce.... of course we exterme how much we could and we loughed so hard....

but, I wander if its not so far from the future reality!

there need some good punch on there faces and maybe there will calm down down....( I'm against violence, but sometimes you dont have a choice).

I hope that I'm worng and everything will be o.k.... I still think that there are great band!!!!

Alright But How Many Of Those Bands Do You Still Hear About Everyday.

And I Never Said That What I Was Saying Was All Facts.This Thread Is One Big Opinion.

Who Is Green Day?

Those 3 Things.Its What I Think They Are.

Dont Get So Touchy About Opinions.

Well your bound to hear about Green Day quite often if you joined a FORUM on them.

Apart from this site not many people talk about them. At least round here anyway.

green day are homo sapiens... basically they're human just like you or me and don't want stupid things asked about them (no offense) like what they're like, what they like and who they're banging, etc.

Green Day is all of the above! They are everything all at once, and that's what makes them so damn amazing.

hm..well..i might piss off some people now....but...i still gonna say what i think about them.

ive been a green day fan since nimrod and back then....to me...they were the greatest band on the planet....even after warning they still were...

and also after american idiot they still were....

but things changed.....

i know this is my first post in this forum but i came here to see if other people thought the same way...

in *letterbomb* they sing *where have all the riots gone* (that newspaper article andres posted made the same point) and you know..i look at them and think *how can you sing something like that if you run around in designer clothes and go to the kids choice awards* and stuff like that..

i know they are parents...and i think its cool...but they lost their whole attitude from back then.....

i dont know.....everything about them became so mainstream......their clothes, their intervies, everything they do...they say they are still punk...but hey...where are the good old times where you didnt care about what you were wearing....how you were looking?

i miss those times.....

and kids choice...ok....great..you have children....but seriously...if there had been a kids choice awards 10 years ago (has there been one?i dont know..im from germany...) i doubt that they would have gone there....

it has all..i dont know...changed....

to me...they are not very different from blink anymore...

there is nothing wrong with growing up and becoming adults.....but there is a way of growing up without losing your old attitude

i miss the old green day....and everything they stood for back then..because if they still claim to be punk today and sing about riots and all that stuff....maybe somebody has to put a mirror infront of their faces.....

and its sad....because i still love green day...but maybe more the memory of green day.....

hmmm.. :mellow:

i dunno..tru...touching i suppose..one damn fine first post i'll say..lol..

ya..their old music is somewat hella different..and ya its sad..but cnt ya see that they just

open a new road to wat kinda music they can include in their next album?

maybe next yr. they'll include sum of the back then era n this era..

i think they were experimenting..n found sum thin new..n i think they still stand for

wat they stand for but i guess its harder to do that nowadays cuz yea..i mean look at our culture!

hiphop rap :sick:

i dunno how to explain it..so thats why i posted this topic..hmmm :blink: :/

-(weird guy) how would you describe yourselves?

- (billie)Um, you know there three guys that like to play pop-punk music

-(weird guy)wo

-(billie)and get naked on stage. whats not to like?

all of it, basically you must be like what for-forty- five. you *points to mike* in the middle youre probably about 60, and *points to tre* see youre wearing shorts. who the fuck, who the fuck wears shorts, its the middle of winter. you know you look like a twelve year old school boy

-*tre blows whistle*

-(weird guy)hehehehehe hey thats cool, what sre you doing grandpa *points to either mike or billie* stop it, you remind me of uncles, basically, embarresing uncles.

-(mike)I know because i stuck my head up my butt

-*billie mike and tre laugh*

-*weird guy laughs with weird hats and flowers on*

-(weird guy) ya dude- man youre funny, youre funny too, man you guys are like crazy shit. its pathetic. *takes off 1 hat**takes off other hat* what do your parents have to say about this, dont they give you any advice?

-(tre) they say not to do this *picks nose*

-(billie) ya dont *touches nose*

-(weird guy) he i wrote a green day song, you wanna hear it? i wrote a green day song *picks up guitar* I think its pretty good its called *sings out* she left me on prooooom night *plays guitar* singing* she left me on prom night, she left with the guy who plays in the baseball team. hes much bigger than me. he never goes to this museum like me. *stops singing* what do you think?

*silence*

-(weird guy) ok look- im gonna give you one more chance, otherwise this interviews over to say one thing thats mature.

-(billie) blah *touches face* hold on. uuuuuuh.

-(weird guy) ok fine *stand up* *takes off michrophone* *walk off*

EDIT: I do realize i probably didnt need that whole thing but i typed it all out before i did and im just gonna leave it cause it took me a long time. deal with it.

Edit #2: shit- i shouldve of just put the link

link ( o well- probaby too late but whatever)

Archived