who is green day?

scattered_nimrod217

First, I am probably the least serious person here.

Second, what makes a fun thread ...everyone listing who they think is hot ?

Sorry, I missed that part where I exploded.

I Didnt Say You Did.

I Was Talking About People In General.Will Be Clearer If We Ever Talk Again

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do you capitalize the first letter in every word?

I Like Using The Shift Key, Its Just There Like The Space Bar So I Use It.

why do you capitalize the first letter in every word?

i was wondering the same thing... :/

haahhahaah

i was wondering the same thing... :/

Lots Of People Ask Me That.

Its A Process Thing. I Can Be OCD SomeTimes.Capitalizing The First Letter In My Words Is A Process.

Makes you look smarter...

I think I'll move on , before I lose any more brain cells in this thread.

Well That Was Mean.Bye Now.

wow...the "wonedrus" things boredom can lead some ppl to doing

Green Day is Green Day, that's about all I know. We only know what we see and we only love what we know. Yes I think Green Day is the biggest band in the world right now... but will they always be? No. They were the biggest thing back in '94, and it took them 10 years to reach that kind of fame again. But since we all know it's not the fame that's important to them, I think it all comes down to the fact that they are great musicians who love what they do. :happy: And that's why we love them! I do not think they are "trendy middle aged men trying to like like gothic 17 year olds." Although it seems like a lot of people I come across do. :/ Since when did being in your 30's make you old? And since when did wearing eyeliner make you a goth? I dunno... but that's a different subject anyways.

Hey westbound_hill, I was also wondering where the quote in your signiture is from? I think it's a hoot but I'd never heard it before.

who do u think green day is?

a dedicated band, compassionate fathers, potheads, caring environmentalists?

I think that is what green day is. They are a dedicated band.. they are dedicated to the music they make, they work hard and put on a kick ass show. They are family men. They care about their children and im not sure about mike and tre but I know Billie is crazy about adie. Im pretty sure they are over their pothead stage and I know they have their personal opinions when it comes to politics and the enviroment and such. But all in all I think green day is just a band who wants to make good music to make their fans happy.

I not saying they are, but to me they are diffrent when they are doing there music bussiness, and when for their personal lives I think that they are very loveing & caring, responsible( I hope so) farthers their silly or funny and joke around when they are on tour, and when they are in the studio they do the music w/ a good passion! but that How I think they are from their music life from their personal life!

Hey Its Ok.

They Just Thought You Were Taking What I said Seriously.Which Took Some OF The Fun Out Of This.

Beginning every word with capital letters is very annoying to read

Green Day is an awesome band. They seem completely dedicated and passionate about what they do even after all these years, and from what I can tell, they all seem like great family men.

They're just Green Day.

They're talented musicians. Leave it at that, 'cause that's all that matters.

Hey Its Ok.

They Just Thought You Were Taking What I said Seriously.Which Took Some OF The Fun Out Of This.

yea^^

what makes a thread fun is not getting bitched at....and i dont find any green day member atractive...im 3yrs old for fucks sake.

They're just Green Day.

They're talented musicians. Leave it at that, 'cause that's all that matters.

exactly.

who do u think green day is?

a dedicated band, compassionate fathers, potheads, caring environmentalists?

i really dunno how to view them cuz they seem to have so many different

characteristics and sumetimes they seem to contradict each other...

so whadaya think? :/ :blink:

thats basic human nature for you. we are all a bundle of contradictions. good and bad, kind and nasty sides, whatever. that basically sums up humans for you

yea^^

what makes a thread fun is not getting bitched at....and i dont find any green day member atractive...im 3yrs old for fucks sake.

What makes a thread fun is people using their noodle! Reading idiocy is not fun, but making fun of those who post it... priceless! :thumbsup:

thats basic human nature for you. we are all a bundle of contradictions. good and bad, kind and nasty sides, whatever. that basically sums up humans for you

Netty! Missed you! *slobbers and kisses* :D

Archived