are Green Day oldies back?

longview timer

Well where i live our commuity radio station , is playin a lot of old green day songs , like one i was eatin my dinner , and i basket case came on i could't beilve it, well they where playin a lot of americn idiot lately

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say so. The one radio station I listen to has played Welcome To Paradise, Basket Case, Brain Stew, and When I Come Around within the last month.

ok what kinda radio stations are you people listening to to hear like nice guys finish last and welcome to paradise?!

ok what kinda radio stations are you people listening to to hear like nice guys finish last and welcome to paradise?!

Good ones. :P The radio station I'm talking about is 94.1FREE FM out of Philadelphia. Only thing that sucks is whenever there is a baseball game or football game, they broadcast that.

89.1 plays two older green day songs in a row. today they played basket case and then welcome to paradise

our radio station

has played old green day

since old green day

was new green day

and they never stopped playing old green day

and once AI came out

they kept on playing old green day

along with new green day

but there was no change in how they played old green day

because they've always played old green day

because they've always kicked ars.

the station where i live mostly plays wake me up and holiday but I recently heard minority and warning on it.

It doesn't really matter to me what song it is, I get excited when ever I hear a Green Day song on the radio. lol, just ask my mom... I scream and flail like about an idiot. Old or new... I don't really care. A Green Day song is a Green Day song, they are all wonderful and all deserve to be played on the radio.

I do the same, exact thing. my mom doesn't like it very much.

honestly i think that ld greenday is better than the new its just a matter of how ppl are describing the issues

Good ones. :P The radio station I'm talking about is 94.1FREE FM out of Philadelphia. Only thing that sucks is whenever there is a baseball game or football game, they broadcast that.

Same thing with our station 104.1 WBCN "The Rock of Boston". It could be because alternative stations don't get as much listens and are poor :P .

Archived