Green Day Sims

Phoenix Erosion

Does anyone know how to install the Mike Dirnt sim on the Sims 2? It says that I need an expansion pack, although the site claims that I don't. (www.greendaysims.com)

Any idea what I should do?

They do, but no one seems to answer my question there.

Weird.

I would have thought an entire forum dedicated to Green Day Sims would be more likely to help you than anywhere else.

Does anyone know how to install the Mike Dirnt sim on the Sims 2? It says that I need an expansion pack, although the site claims that I don't. (www.greendaysims.com)

Any idea what I should do?

You need to buy the sims 2 University expansion pack...

There's a Mike Dirnt in the sims? Man, I hate myself more for not installing that game now.

And I think maybe you should buy the expansion back and re-install. :ermm::huh::unsure:

^ there isn't she's just saying she's found a sim thats supposed to be Mike Dirnt. i don't know how to help you though sorry

you could try getting the clean installer here:

http://www.sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

But if you really do need the EP for him to work, then you could try other sites (like www.modthesims2.com or the sims 2 exchange on the offical site) for a simself of him.

Like here:

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/search.php...iew=new&x=2&y=2

Ha, there's only 11 of him. While there's 92 uploads having to do with Billie, and 35 having to do with Tre. Poor Mike- the teenies don't love him as much ;-)

edit*: oh GOD some of those are bad! You might only want to use them as a very, very last resort.

I didn't even know there was sometihing called Green day sims.

there is a site called www.greendaysims.com and you can download green day related crap from there. so there is a sims site for green day fans.

p.s you can get other band merch for your sims from there aswell =)

Archived