Green Day's Religion

madie

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm... I've been wondering this myself lately! Billie talks alot about not being a religious person...but he has the tatoo of a cross on his hand (maybe it means something different, i dont know) and he has the Jesus Christ Superstar thing...I'm not saying that makes him a christian, but it would make sense....

And when someone said " Why do you want to know, so you can be like them?"...Come on! That's soooo mean, she probably just wants to know, and so did I! :P

hmm, what was the quote from billie joe? "I HATE GOD! FUCKSHITFUCKFUCK!" and mike "all my religious beleifs have to do with star wars"

Trè have a I love Satan t-shirt. It`s cute.

:lol: thats awesome!

and tre said "were all big fans of Satan, we think hes cool, how eles do you think we got so big!?"

Hm... I've been wondering this myself lately! Billie talks alot about not being a religious person...but he has the tatoo of a cross on his hand (maybe it means something different, i dont know) and he has the Jesus Christ Superstar thing...I'm not saying that makes him a christian, but it would make sense....

And when someone said " Why do you want to know, so you can be like them?"...Come on! That's soooo mean, she probably just wants to know, and so did I! :P

well, he said he liked catholic symbolism

They might not be any religion, or they just might not practice it. I don't think they're athiests or agnostics though, that just my opinion. Mike however said that he was "Down with JC." I think Tre's comment about Satan was a joke, like most of the things he says. And I really don't know about Billie.

billie was christina when he was little (or i assume from the look for love interview) but i always assumed they were atheiests...probably wrong though

how funny

you write cristina

they follow that tv show :lol::lol:

i read that when billie got married he didn't have a religion so they took speaches from all different religions

its weird, some christian people hate jewish people, but jesus was jewish :blink: kinda confussing

well i think they're religon is there buisness, and not are's

lol heres this funny video of "jesus" singing i will survive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ1e38LpdDA

i8 think the holiday video is perfect for now

or american idiot :eyebrows:

they are beliefs are they are beliefs...

sorry... could never get the concept of they're, there, and their... lol

i mean that it doesn't matter what they practice... it's their (got it right... i think) beliefs, no one else's... besides what does it really matter? they kick ass

"All my beliefs are based on star wars”-mike

Lol I find that somewhat: lol:

billie was christina when he was little (or i assume from the look for love interview) but i always assumed they were atheiests...probably wrong though

He was Christina when he was little? How 'bout that everyone; Billie got a sex change! lmfao :P

Mike's Religion is all starwars. GAYYYYY!!! I h8 SW!!

Mike's Religion is all starwars. GAYYYYY!!! I h8 SW!!

don't you mean 'hate' ?

mike belives that dogs will take over the world...... not a religion, but a belife(sp?)....

I only know that Billie's a Christian and i heard once that he collects rosaries and crosses. it's hard to believe though.

well... it's kinda hard to tell considering "no one ever died for my sins in hell" and if Billie Joe wrote that it doesn't sound very Catholic. A lot of people collect rosaries just because they look cool

Archived