Green Day's Religion

madie

Hey everybody i just wanted to know what Mike, Tre and Billie's religion is

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

billie was christina when he was little (or i assume from the look for love interview) but i always assumed they were atheiests...probably wrong though

i think they are atheists or agnostics aren't they? i remember i read somewhere Billie saying he was brought up Christian but didn't follow it later in life. anyway why do you wanna know, so you can be that religion too???

Oh well, I guess it's that time again.

The old topics must have been lost or deleted.

Damn, time flies around here.

the amount of times this topic comes up in a month is ridiculous.

Anyway I don't think they're strong religious people.

Still..its Star Wars.

But i dont care about these kind of things, i dont even like green day that much, i just love this forum.

oh shit this sounds like a teenie thread oh no but i believ billie is christian mike believes its all got to do with star wars and tre` well i dunno that could be very weird dunno if we wanna go but i think hes either christian or something else that leaves a wide range

My sister's boyfriend is christien but he sure don't act like it so i don't know about Green Day :wacko: :whistling: :cool::) :/

But I think I'll be nice and share some stuff... Billie said he enjoys collecting rosaries so he could be Christian but than again I don't think so. Probably Atheists. Or Agnostics. Or whatever. I don't know and I don't care. Why would you want to know anyway?

billie was christina when he was little (or i assume from the look for love interview) but i always assumed they were atheiests...probably wrong though

christina! :lol:

i think i read somewhere that billie and adrienne were catholic, but im not sure about mike or tre. my bet is on either christian or athiest

they dont hav a religon really when they got interviewed for a Q&A in the Idiot Club they said they weren't very religous so thats what it means that they are not anything at all. :wacko:

"Hey! We're religious freaks we don't do that kind of stuff." That would be Mike being sarcastic. I assume that they're atheist or agnostic.

christina! :lol:

i think i read somewhere that billie and adrienne were catholic

I`ve read that too.

mike said that all his religious belifes, he got from star wars, so i think he's star-warsian

billie said he was an agnostic

"I consider myself an agnostic, so I'm not really sure. I kind of believe that there's somehting possibly out there. I'm not stubborn enough to cancel that out. I believe there's a higher power somewhere. I just don't know what it is. I really like a lot of Catholic symbolism. Me and Adrienne collect a lot of crucifixes and rosary beads and stuff like that. In our house, we have a lot of candles and stuff like that."

(asked if he believes in heaven)

I think they're agnostic but it shouldn't really matter to us does it?

Archived